Vacation in Obudu..... Episode 21 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu..... Episode 21

Null
I pulled out untill just fury’s head
was,left in her and then slowly pushed
back in. I repeated this action as she
locked her arms around my neck holding
me down. We both looked down to see
my D**k going in and out of her slowly
before i then began to increase my pace,
pumping in and out of her as fast as i
could.

I increased fury’s ferocity and velocity,
pumping the piston in all cylinders at
around 3 short thrusts per second and 2
long thrusts per second.
“ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh, yess yess Mmm
Mmm” were all i kept hearing form her as
she spread her legs wide in the air.
Now the grip her pvssy had on fury
wasn’t that much as i kept hearing the
slurping sounds “slurp slurp slurp slurp”
repeatedly as i banged away.
In wanting to increase her pvssy grip on
my D**k, i rose up from her body,
without breaking pvssy-D**k contact, i
raised her legs up and closed them
around my shoulders. This was far better
as the slurping sounds reduced and i
could feel a much better grip on fury.
After some more thrusting, i began to
feel my orgasmm build. I then pushed
her legs forward towards her shoulders
so as to increase the depths fury was
reaching as i began to feel light in my
brain.
I fought hard to keep my eyes open but
try as hard as i could, my vision was just
blurred and cloudy because my sperm
was already travelling out. I felt fury
increase in size as her pvssy walls began
to contract around it.
For the first time in a long while
(probably when i first hard sex) i was
moaning out loudly and confusedly as i
approached climaxx. The excitement was
too much if not unbearable.
This is a girl i saw and admired in
church earlier that day, same day, same
girl gave me my first foot job, same day
i’m fvcking her in an open field, and
again her body is a lookalike of my
favorite por.n star.
As my balls began to churn, i couldn’t
help out screaming so i quickly went for
her lips kissing her as we both moaned
in each others’ mouth. My legs began to
spasm as my sperm shot deep into her
(trapped inside the condom) and i
collapsed on her body, she holding me
tight as i kicked my legs lick a mad man.
I was totally spent and short of oxygen
because i just laid still buried in her.
Luckily she held me tight, cleaning the
sweats on my forehead and whispering
God knows what sweet words into my
ears. I could stay there forever but i
realised fury was decreasing in size so i
just rolled over and laid down next to her
catching my breath.
Then she got up on her knees, removed
the condom from my spent D**k and
began to suck hungrily like a little girl
licking ice cream from a cone. She licked
me clean, including the sperm that
poured in my tummy. I was too tired to
stop her despite how sensitive fury still
was.
Then when she was done, she came up to
me for a kiss. It was more than a French
kiss as she made sure i tasted my cum
properly from her mouth. After which she
suckled my nips, while stroking flaccid
fury. Then she laid down by my side
After about 2 minutes of recovering, i sat
and looked down into her eyes as we
both said “that was great”.
We laughed immediately the coincidence
happened. She then added sitting while
sitting up, “we’d better go join the rest”
As we stood up and began to adjust our
clothing, only then did we realise in the
heat of the whole event, when i pulled her
bikini bottom, i had accidentally thrown
in behind me not realizing it entered the
stream.
Realizing what had happened and that
we’ve been there for over forty minutes, i
told her there was no point looking for it
but hoped we would find it down the
stream course.
I wore only my swim shorts and handed
over my beach shorts to her which she
wore. We grabbed our stuffs (me putting
the used condom in my bad) and headed
back to the waterpark area.
Walking next to each other i wrapped my
hand around her as$, massaging as we
walked down the stream. Knowing they
was nothing under the short but bare
soft as$ was a huge turn on for me as i
massaged it with fury trying (drowsily)
albeit unsuccessfully to get hard.
As we walked, i was lost in thoughts
wondering if I’ll get a chance to fvck her
again back in Obudu when she suddenly
screamed joyfully “my bikini!” pointing
towards the stream
I looked down to see it floating in a pool
(dam) made with rocks. I left the partway
and entering the stream while standing
on the rocks, retrieved it. She collected it
and put it in her bag.
***Back at the pool***
Everyone was dressed up, with the
security personnel lamenting how we
have kept him waiting. Jude pulled out a
N500 note from wallet and handed it
over to him asking him not to be pissed.
From the way they interacted, they were
both familiar with each other.
Frank turning to me said “guy your play
head don clean abi?” making the whole
group laugh, with I and Ella managing to
smile. Grabbing our clothing, we both
tied our towels around our waists as we
all headed out and entered the car like
dat.
***Back in the Car***
I and Ella were allowed to have the back
seat for ourselves, while Frank joined Guy
1 in front with Jude.
As we drove off, i just wore my trouser
over the swimming shorts and then my
shirt while Ella just wore her shirt still
with the towel tied. After which she
scooted over and leaned on my chest
with her back.
All through the drive back to town, my
right hand was on her boobs inside her
shirt, while my left hand was inside my
beach short she was wearing massaging
her cl*t and playing with her pvssy.
The rest of the group chatted away,
leaving us to our world.
The drive home was just perfect. I just
fvcked Ella, i climaxxed, my hands on her
pvssy and booobs, the cold air coming
into the car and the music. Everything
was perfect.
I woke up to see we were just arriving
town and everywhere was dark save for
headlights from other cars, bikes and
roadside shops. Not untill i made to
remove my hand from her pvssy, did i
realize she also fell asleep while leaning
on me..
After dropping off Guy 2 and 3, we
headed to Calabar lane to drop the girls.
Before then i had collected her digits as
we chatted away (she, in my arms) like
we’ve been lover for aeons.
**To be continued
Null

Post a comment