Vacation in Obudu | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu

Null
This story is rated +18, contains strong
language, pidgin English & Sex


Episode 1

After rounding up my NYSC program in
June I got back to Lagos and got an ICT
contract job in a firm a week after
(thanks to Dolapo my friend and platoon leader back in camp and during the nysc scheme)..

By August i decided to pay my friend’s
family in Obudu a visit. My job being
flexible gave me the option of being able to work from any part of the country as long as i had my laptop, mobile phone and internet access.
So i went to see Dolapo (who i work under actually because she’s the
manager and daughter of the big boss
and owner of the firm) in her office to
intimate her of my intention to visit my
“second family” in Cross River State.

**The Office**

Secretary: Good morning sir

Me: Good morning Funmi, how are you
this morning?

Funmi: I’m fine, thank you sir.. I guess
you are here to see madam?

Me: Yes, hope she’s on sit?

Funmi: yes sir, give me a minute let me
tell her about your presence.

***she walks into the office***
in my mind “omo see brezzz na, c d
twins dey confident and proud, and she
come,wear pink bra sef, ah dis girl wan
kill me wit konji dia morning.. Ah ah ah,
c her panty line for her skirt, is like na
thong she wear o, if this babe go fit
flash me her panties, my dai go bright
wella” A second voice pops into my mind “you no go respect ur sef abi, se u wan lose ur job and u want funmi to fire her abi”?

Just then the door opens and Funmi
walks out
Funmi: sir she’ll see you now..
Me: thanks love **love ke?** I smiled at
her staring at her chest and reached for
the door knob, arguing whether her bra
size was 38C or 38D..
she smiled at me after following my
gaze, i winked at her and she blushed..
**ok na, make, i return from Obudu first, i
go must sabi that bra size**
You see I have this fetish for thongs
(may the gods of our land bless the
designers of those panties), bra (pink,
red, and blue) that i prefer seeing a girl
in a thong and bra than completely
nude.. Also, slim and tall girls make me
hard any time and place (call me perv, na u sabi).. I hate the sight of belle fat in
girls and short girls? Don’t
even,come,near me.. So you see, i’ve
always known Funmi to be slim and tall
(for a lady) but somehow i’ve always
resisted the urge to give her a second
look thanks to my sexual relationship
with her boss, my boss Dolapo..
Dolapo on the other hand is chubby with
serious melons, our relationship only
started during our second week in camp
when by chance i shagged in one of
those shops at the mammy market.. It
was supposed to be a one time thingy,
but the babe actually ensured we were
both posted to the same PPA (being the
platoon leader and close to the platoon
officer).. Although she has a Fiancé (one
of those political arranged marriages) we
kept on banging till we got back to lagos
**INSIDE DOLAPO’S OFFICE**
Me: good morning madam
Dolly: good morning mad man..
*smiling*
Me: what’s up.? Didn’t know I’m now
mad o..
Dolly: Na me u dey call madam? Wen u
dey shag me from behind dey tell me to
call u my daddy, u remember say i be ur
madam for office?
Me: me? Shag? I’m a virgin o.. Dunno
what you are talking about **walks into
her kiss and embrace as i squeeze her a
$$ and felt her melons on my chest**
Dolly: i’ve missed this.. You’ve been
running from for two week now.. So this
one that you are here, it means you want
something?
Me: I’m not running from,you. You know
where to fine me..
Dolly: I cant come,to your place na.. You
should know this.. You want my dad to
shoot you abi?
Me: God forbid me dying.. Anyways
babes, I’ll be travelling by the weekend to
Obudu.. I want to go spend the
September with Franklin’s family.. I’ve
delivered those software to Mr Kunle,
every other thing would be done online..
Dolly: **mood changes** you wan go
shag those Calabar asewo abi?
Me: **this girl you get husband already,
u no go allow me live me life?** As a
matter of fact Dolly, was actually coming
to ask if you can tag along with me..
Since after service in June, you’ve been in
this office.. Sweetheart, you need a break,
we need a break from all this Lagos
noice.. Let go to the Ranch, even if its
for a week, you can return.. **i said this
while pretending to be giving her neck
light massages** And besides, Obudu is
some 5-6 freaking hours from Calabar..
So I wont be meeting any calabar girl..

**To be continues**
Null

Post a comment