Adebimpe The Facebook Girl part 4....Episode 4 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl part 4....Episode 4

Null
[]BIMPE: onihaxy, I’m still waiting for
your response.

ME: Adebimpe, you know what?, just give
me time, I will get back to you.
BIMPE: no problem,
ME: ok, thanks
BIMPE: you can come down now and take
a bus from here.
ME: ****raised eyebrow** why?, have I
offended you again?
BIMPE: no, I just have to return to the
hospital to check on my daughter.
ME: ok, you are right,
BIMPE: I will call you later.
ME: **held the handle of the door** ok
dear.
BIMPE: onihaxy wait,
ME: what is it?
BIMPE: I just want you to realize
something, if you go ahead and escalate
this issue, the only thing I might loose is
my marriage, I have acquired enough to
sustain me and keep me moving. Its you
that I just pitied, you will have a lot of
things to loose, and at the end, you
might loose your life.
ME: my life?, are you threatening me
bimpe?.
BIMPE: ***laughs*** its not a threat, its
a reality. Henry loves daniella so much
as if his life depends on her. And when
he finds out that he had wasted his time
and resources taking care of another
man’s child, I know what he can do.
Onihaxy, you are not safe.
ME: hmmmmmmm
BIMPE: and lastly, I expect you to be
matured enough to realize that its not
everything you tell friends.
ME: what do you mean?
BIMPE: did you know that you suffered a
lot just because a friend was deciding for
you?.
ME: and how is that your business?,
BIMPE: no vex, I’m just letting you to
know that sometimes, its good to keep
your mouth shut.
ME: I heard you, take care.
BIMPE: wait onihaxy
ME: what is it again?
BIMPE: Henry said I should give you
20,000 for your transport fare, but I
decide to add 30,000 on my own as a
sign of appreciation, please manage it
for us *** brings out a 50 pieces of
1000notes from her bag****
ME: *** Accepted it **** thank you so
much, and my regards to your husband.
Help me to thank him also.
BIMPE: you are welcome. Your
credentials is with me at home, when
next you visit us, I will give them to you.
ME: what if betty see us, what will be my
explanation?
BIMPE: I think you are right. I will find
another means to deliver them to you.
ME: ok, see you some other time.
BIMPE: onihaxy wait!!!!!,
ME: what is it again?
BIMPE: your phone,
ME: oooops, I have forgotten, **collected
my phone from her***
As I was about to open the door again,
bimpe held my hand, I looked at her, she
pulled her head closer and kissed me for
like 6 seconds. I was shocked and
surprised. and with a grin on her face,
she said
“Onihaxy, I just don’t know the reason
why, of recent, I find myself loving you
again and the feelings are getting
stronger day by day”.
On hearing this, my D**k signalled
immediately.
I dropped from her car and proceed to
where I board a bus back to oshodi. I
began to think of all our conversations
and I was like ” is this new love for real?,
or another Trap?”. While I was still
thinking, sege my nigga called me
again…………….

To be continued
Null

Post a comment