Judge Us Right | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Judge Us Right

Null
Drama this Morning: My wife and I were
having a serious quarrel when I said to
her..."pack your things and ....."At that
point, her phone rang, so I had to stop for
her to receive the call. It was her dad. The
phone was on speaker so I could hear what
he was saying. After the usual pleasantries
between father and daughter, he said:"my
daughter, I have transferred $1,000,000 into
your account, give your husband $500,000
out of it, and you can have the other half."
Am sending one of the parked cars to u and
ur husband for family use. After the good-
byes, the call ended, and she turned to
me:"you said I should pack my things and
do what?""I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND
GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH.". I will iron
them when light comes back.
Null

Post a comment