AKPOS HAS COME AGAIN O | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

AKPOS HAS COME AGAIN O

Null
Akpos and his best friend Kome sat in the
exam room to write their final exams.
Kome had studied very well for the paper
while Akpos had not.

This is what went on between them in the
exam room.
INVIGILATOR : 10 mins more…
AKPOS : Kome, are you done with the
theory?
KOME : Yes, but I am now doing the
objectives.
AKPOS : Ok then pass the theory to me, for
me
to copy because I have not done anything.
KOME : Is that so? Ok take it and copy
because
time is not on our side.
AKPOS : Thanks
INVIGILATOR : Get ready to stop
work……
KOME : Hey Akpos, give me my paper.
AKPOS : Oh Kome, I couldn’t do it
oo…it was too much, so I cancelled your
name
and wrote my name there…
KOME : What!!!
INVIGILATOR : Stop work!!!.
KOME Fainted.

_----------------_

Akpos: Madam, how much are your eggs?
Egg Seller: Big ones go for N30,
small ones N25, cracked ones N5.
Akpos: Ok Madam crack six big ones for me.

-_-_-------------------_

One night armed robbers were tryin to break in and rob a rich man's house. The rich man quickly called d police with his phone and Akpos, a newly recruited police man answered d call and assured d man he's comin. As he was comin alone, d armed robbers halted him; come here, where are u goin wit dat gun? Akpos the police man suddenly stopped & started shiverin. He replied; i heard u are robbin here so i decided to come & use dis gun to support u people! The armed robber shouted; is dat not police uniform u are puttin on. Akpos quickly replied: No o, it's my night gown.
Null

Post a comment