Joke:Desperate Prayer | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Joke:Desperate Prayer

Null
When desperation hits…
1. Oh Lord! Crash the plane of my
SINGLENESS,
Lord Crash IT oh lord!
2. Consume me with the Fire of WEDLOCK!
3. Aha Jehovah, ROAST ME!
JAM me with the lorry of HOLY
MATRIMONY!
4. My Father! My Father! Detonate the
BOMB of
ENGAGEMENT in my life!
5. STAB me with a man of your choice Lord!
6.HANG my neck with the BONE of my
BONE!
7. IMPRISON my life with the RIBS of my
RIBS!
8. SHOOT me with an AK47 of true love!
9. KILL me tonight Lord with a HUSBAND!
10. Lord Crush me with trailer of success.
11. Jesus Stab me with the knife of riches.
12. Baba Bless me with the madness of
greatness
13. Father jail me in the prison of glory.
14. God let the thunder of blessing strike
me.
15. This and more I pray in JESUS NAME..
AMEN!!!
******************************
Fantastic Bumper

Null

Post a comment