JOKES....Two Girls’ Conversation In A Bus | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

JOKES....Two Girls’ Conversation In A Bus

Null
 I was in a car travelling to Lagos. The girls in front of me were having a conversation about their
first time experience in a plane… The first girl said, “Kate,
you won’t believe where
me and my boyfriend
spent our holidays last
month.” Kate answered, “Please tell
me about it.” MARY: We boarded a plane
to France. We were in the
first class cabin, I was
sitting close to the pilot,
they were serving us
many delicacies like cake, meat pie, red wine, palm
wine, suya, roasted yam,
etc. Later the plane
became stuffy, I had to roll
down the window. I saw
everybody on the ground, I saw my house, I even
saw that your fine
brother. KATE: That means you
enjoyed a lot on the plane.

MARY: Very much!
KATE: My boyfriend and I
travelled to Canada too.

The journey was so
enjoyable except when
the plane had a flat tyre.
We had to park and call a roadside mechanic to
replace the flat tyre. Later,
we were caught up in
traffic. The pilot had to
come out to control the
traffic so we could have a free passage. Few hours
later, the plane’s fuel
finished. One of the
stewardesses had to take
a Jerrycan to the petrol
station to get some fuel… And they went on and on.

I just told the driver to drop me by the roadside before I suffocate from lies.

Null

Post a comment