ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 5)… PART 34 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 5)… PART 34

Null
At break time, funmi called me to see her in her office and I went there, I greeted her and sat down on the chair.



FUNMI: onihaxy, how is the work going?
ME: going fine
FUNMI: that’s cool. You have always been dedicated to your work and I want you to keep it up. Just have it in mind that the bank is watching you.
ME: thanks funmi.
FUNMI: and thanks for the dress, I so much love it.
ME: ***smiled*** you are welcome
FUNMI: but I did you know my size?
ME: I measured you with my brain and instinct.
FUNMI: hmmmmmmm, you are wonderful, that’s nice.
ME: thank you.
FUNMI: so let me ask you, what is your schedule for this weekend?
ME: uuuhhmmm. From friday evening to sunday evening, I’m always free.
FUNMI: ok, in that case, I’m inviting you for a lunch at my home on saturday.
ME: ***felt excited**** waaaoohhh, I so much appreciate the invitation.
FUNMI: will you come?
ME: ***full of anxiety*** yes I will.
FUNMI: no problem, I will give you the address of my house at the close of business for today.
ME: ok
FUNMI: you can go back to your work now.

I stood up from the seat and left funmi’s office with anxiety and happiness as if I won a lotto. “Me?, been invited by funmi for a lunch?, this must be a dream”. My office mate were just looking at me as I was happy and fantasising on my seat. I had a chat with segun to update him about the latest invitation from funmi, he was happy and he said he would give me tutorials on my next steps.
I closed for work that monday and returned home after getting the address description from bimpe.
On thursday night of that same week, I was in the kitchen preparing my noodles as usual when my phone began to ring on my bed. I came back to my room, checked the screen and discovered that it was betty calling me and I picked.
ME: hello baby mi
BETTY: hi love. How are you and how is work today?
ME: fine dear, just that I missed you so much
BETTY: I missed you too dear. Shebi you have fully relocated to your new apartment you told me about?
ME: yes dear. I’m even in my kitchen presently, doing some cooking.
BETTY: cooking noodles abi?
ME: ***smiled**** you are right
BETTY: ok ooo, I just want to inform you that I will be back to Lagos tomorrow,
ME: waooooh, I’m so happy to hear this.
BETTY: and I will be coming straight to your house from the airport. I will be with you till sunday before going to lekki.
ME: its alright dear.
BETTY: so, I will come to meet you at your bank, and we will go home together from there, abi what do you think?,
ME: its fine and ok like that.
BETTY: alright baby, see you tomorrow.
ME: ok dear
BETTY: I love you so much
ME: I love you too.
BETTY: **hanged up****

“Which kind wahala be this?”
” I have a lunch to attend on saturday and betty wanted to be with me that same weekend?”
“Betty is coming to the bank and I don’t want funmi to see her so as not to spoil my plans”
“What do I do now??”. I stopped thinking and decided to consult segun for an advice.

To Be Continue

Null

Post a comment