SOME LADIES CAN BE SO WICKED | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

SOME LADIES CAN BE SO WICKED

Null
That was how Nkechi called me the other day that she is coming to my house, come and see how all the organs within me were
praising tha lord, most especially; my third leg it was praising the lord like a deeper lifer who just made heaven after death. . . .
To cut the long story short, i hurriedly went to Musa's kiosk to get burrantashi, dick riser, 5 pieces of plastic orijin, 64 wraps of weed, and 9 packs of condom, hoping that I'm going to visit her paradise when she comes. . .
Behold! I was on my bed already with my angry manhood which was already 18inches above the d!ck level, and shortly, i heard a knock on my door and my initial plan was to drag her in with immediate effect and vent the anger of my manhood on her but nemesis caught up with me when i opened the door, shockingly! I saw 9years old Latifat who told me Nkechi sent her to gimme a question paper to solve for her that she is sorry she won't come again as she promised. . .
You won't believe me guys, i fainted 18 consecutive times and after waking up the 18th time, i called my other babes maybe any of them is available but to know avail!
You won't believe it guys, the 19th time i fainted, i went on coma straight i just woke up yesterday night, and I'm currently typing on my sick bed right now.
Make Una Pray For Me Ooo.
Null

Post a comment