Adebimpe the Facebook girl,part 5... Episode 6 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe the Facebook girl,part 5... Episode 6

Null
BIMPE: stop screaming what!!!! And
better act fast

ME: ok, what can I do now?
BIMPE: onihaxy, let’s talk later, henry is
coming downstairs,
ME: ok
BIMPE: don’t forget to clear your chat
dear
ME: ok, bye.
After ending the chat, I cleared it and I
was so restless and uncomfortable, I was
roaming around the room and my heart
was beating so fast and heavier,
“Why is this happening to me?”
“Why is it now that I’m ready to get
serious that this is happening?”
“Is this nemesis?”
“Could this be real?”
I became uncomfortable that even my
cousin and other roomates began to
question me and I told them I was fine. I
couldn’t think straight again and I had to
go back to segun on whatsapp.
ME: hi sege
SEGE: oko bimpe, how far?
ME: I dey jaree
SEGE: any update on that parole?
ME: the thing don pass me oooo.
SEGE: wetin happen? You don call betty?
ME: yes, I did that not quite long
SEGE: so how far?
ME: I told her I wanted to see her
tomorrow, she said she has a wedding to
attend. I suggested next weekend and
she said she will be travelling to abuja to
visit her dad.
SEGE: ok, maybe you should see her
during the week or wait till she returns,
or what do you think?
ME: that’s not even the problem
SEGE: so what is it?
ME: immediately after the call, bimpe
chat with me and she told me that betty
isn’t going to visit her dad, and that it’s
the guy she is visiting.
SEGE: hmmm, so hard to believe sha.
Have you ever suspected her of anything
like that?
ME: never, infact her phone is always
with me whenever we are together.
SEGE: has she ever told you about any
guy in abuja before?
ME: not at all.
SEGE: this thing is complicated. As much
as I don’t want to trust bimpe, she is evil
right from onset, I still think betty might
be hiding something, how can a grown
up girl like that not be working despite
having a rich family, and also, she can’t
just be like that and not have richer guys
disturbing her. But this same girl has
been helping you so far now?, and why is
bimpe telling you all these?
ME: that is where I’m more confused, I’m
even thinking of confronting her with the
truth.
SEGE: oloshi, and where will you tell her
you got the information from?
ME: eeeeehm bimpe na
SEGE: ode ni e, and what was your
relationship with bimpe that made her to
be supplying you informations?, don’t
you know you will arouse suspicion in
her? and also cause problem in her
family?, and besides, how will you get
another information when you burst this
one?, use your head now.
ME: ok, what do you want me to do now?
SEGE: just calm down, whether she is
planning to settle with another guy or
not, you have nothing to loose, she had
been the one helping you all this while
and not the other way round. So don’t
approach this matter in a way that will
scatter everything. Just do it this way,
ME: how?
SEGE: call her tomorrow or next
tomorrow, tell her you had a terrible
dream, and you need to discuss things
with her about the dream, with that, you
will get her attention first.
ME: hmmmm, sege the event planner!!!!,
and what will be the content of the
dream sir?
SEGE: fine, tell her you saw her in the
dream that an old man whom you
suspected to be her father was handling
her over to another guy for marriage and
she dumped you for the guy, and you
were crying in the dream.
ME: hmmmm, will it work?
SEGE: just try it and present it in a way
that she won’t suspect bimpe, and let’s
see what will happen next.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment