A 1000% LAFF | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

A 1000% LAFF

Null
|A semi literate girl writes a letter to her boyfriend|

Dear Stanley,
This is your girlfriend calling...
Before I go on, how is your air condition?...

You do something I don't like at all...
You take another girlfriendship & it pains me...
The first time you see me you saying I beautiful than all the girls
in your town but I hearing people say you say I no beautiful...
If I no beautiful, I wont say anything. I will give all to God...
Even when it is raining. U passing through the rain & come &
standing by my window place & call me, and you think what you
av done if I throw you medicine, it wont hit you?, It will hit you,
only I am Christianity so I wont throwing you...
Now I get new boyfriendship & he do work in an aeroplane...
You say I no beautiful, I and you who are beautiful?, Your face
like a goat...
Because of what you have do, God will beating you with a
hammer...
When you comeing to our yard. I will show you wise...
Your faithfool,
Comfort...
Null

Post a comment