What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished

Null
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for because the other
8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told
not to worry, we'll use them together. Within
30 minutes she was through and gave me to
copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes
to copy. We then submited and went outside.
She started gisting. I said, Thank you very
much, please what is your name sef. She
replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego.
She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to
study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre
Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said,My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!
Null

Post a comment