Vacation in Obudu... Episode 38 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 38

Null
Tuesday morning I woke up to the sound of Frank talking on the phone..
“not to
worry, I’ll
see you this morning”….Time check
7:45am.
“na who u wan see this morning?” I
asked
when he dropped the call
“who else? Juliet na.. Called me all
through
yesterday when I was on the road.. She
thinks
I came in earlier and deliberately chose
not to
see her yesterday” he said before asking
me
“how ur waka go be?”
“Normal routine na.. Café, see Ella and
then
Rose” I said rising up from the bed, with
the
bathroom as my destination so I could
ease
myself and do my morning hygiene
“Like play like play, you don come break
dis
girls friendship!” he said laughing
“Na them sabi that one, them go settle
themselves when them want” I replied
him
putting on my shorts and then slippers
“no worry, as na on top ur head them
quarrel,
na on top ur head them go still settle” he
said
prophetically as I exited the room.
When I exited the room, I saw Fay
heading out
into the living room. “Sleepy head, see
the
time you woke up” she said to me
pausing her
movements.
“I’ve been up” I claimed
“yea right, I forgot that I saw you up
minutes
ago when I came in to give Frank the
phone he
left in the parlour” she said sarcastically
indicating I had been caught trying to lie
“hahaha. I hear you, se na u cause am” I
whispered to which she starred at my
crotch
to see my morning erectiön living an
impression on my shorts, smiled, then
walked
away saying “only you know what you
are
talking about”
When I left the bathroom, I went back
into the
room, put on a short and headed into the
living room to see Fay alone at the
dinning
table. I joined her in having the breakfast
of
bread (which Frank bought from
Calabar),
fried eggs and tea.
When I asked about mom and dad, was
surprised to hear mom had already left
for a
7am lecture she had and dad who had
gone to
drop her was not yet back.
“So are you not going to work today?
You
haven’t even had your bath” I asked and
stated the obvious to her as Frank came
out
to join us.
“I’ll go. My boss travelled this morning
and
the corper attached to the office is with
the
key. Not in a hurry” she responded as
Frank
took a seat next to her and began to eat
It was by 9am the three of us left the
house.
Dad called that he was in the
neighborhood
(another lecturer’s residence) and we
could
lock the gate as he was with his own
keys.
Frank left me at the café somewhat
11:30am
when Juliet came there to drag him home
with
her. I called Ella and she said she was
having
a lecture atm and won’t be free till later
in the
evening. Rose on the other hand said I
should
remember our 2pm appointment when I
called
her.
Done with all what I had to do and
boredom
kicking in, I left the café by 12:30 I
decided to
go chill out with Fay at her office. When I
got
there she was so busy as her boss had
left her
with lots of work running around and
typing to
do. She was on a deadline to submit
some od
the documents she was working on that
same
day and hence she had no time for me.
Fortunately, her corps member co-worker
was
there to help. I just sat and played with
my
phone until 1:30pm when I told her I
wanted
to go over to Jude’s shop so I could play
Ps.
Saying ok, she bade me farewell
promising to
see me at home.
I called Rose that I was on my way and
she
said ok, she was waiting.
When I got to the hostel building, it was
a bit
empty as students were mostly bin the
school.
I knocked on her door and when she
opened to
let me in. what I saw when she opened
the
door told me Rose had something up her sleeves.
Null

Post a comment