The Church Accountant....Episode 3 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant....Episode 3

Null
The following day, I resumed back to
office at 8.30am. The Head Pastor called

me to the office and he gave me my
appointment letter, and surprisingly a key
to an apartment paid for by Dcns.
Emeka. I was surprised because I don’t
know what is up in her sleeves. I went to
the apartment and wow, it was a room
and parlour self – contained apartment.
After returning back to office, I requested
for Dcns. Emeka number from the
Secretary and I called her to appreciate
her for the apartment.
Dcns. Emeka: Hope the place is okay
Me: it is fine ma.
Dcns. Emeka: but no turn am to
slaughter slab ooo
Me: (laughs) Mummy no ooh.
Dcns. Emeka: Ok. I will store your
number ma
Me: yes ma.
By that weekend, I moved to the new
apartment. Then on Sunday which was
my first Sunday in the church… I saw
weeen…..beautiful girls that made my
“OPA MOSE” tanda like pole. I had to
switch off my mind from the church in
order to concentrate in the service. The
Head Pastor introduced me to the church
as the new Church Accountant and the
reaction from the girls made my mind go
haywire…….
After the service, Sis.Iyoaye came into
my office to remit the proceeds of sales
from the bookshop.
Sis.Iyoaye: Accountant, I want to ask you
something
ME: go ahead
Sis.Iyoaye: How is your girlfriend?
Me: (laughs) me I no get o.
Sis.Iyoaye: Iro le n pa
Me: We broke up due to medical
incompatibility
Sis.Iyoaye: eeyah. Ok sir. Please sign the
bookstore remittance register. I am
rushing home.
As soon as I signed the register, and she
was about going I pulled her back and
pecked her on the cheek. She was
surprised and she said
Sis.Iyoaye: Accountant e ma koba mi o
(please don’t implicate me)
I felt like squeezing her Weapon of Mass
Defence and sucking the key of the
weapon. She winked at me before she left
my office.
Two months went uneventfully but on
one Thursday afternoon Sis. Iyoaye
buzzed me up
Sis.Iyoaye: Accountant, are you in office?
Me: yes I am. Can I help you?
Sis.Iyoaye: If you are bit free, I want to
come and see you.
Me: ok. No probs.
When she ended the call, I was like “wetin
this sister wan come see me for?” 5
minutes later, she came in.
Me: Sis. Iyoaye, hope I am safe
Sis.Iyoaye: You are as safe as the Result
sheets used for declaration.
I ushered her to a seat and she said:
Sis.Iyoaye: Accountant, can I ask you a
question?
Me: you can go ahead.
Sis.Iyoaye: Are you married?
Me: No, but why do you ask?
Sis.Iyoaye: can I trust you with a secret?
Me: yep.
Sis Iyoaye started her story how she grew
up, how she was being molested by her
step brother for 5 years and what she
had went through in the hands of men. It
got to a point that I had to be consoling
her when she was crying by patting her
back. Before we could say Jack, she
started putting my hands to her laps.
Me: Sis. Iyoaye, please don’t implicate
me!
Sis.Iyoaye: ever since the first day I met
you, I have been dying to be in your
arms; for you to be my man and desired
you.
Me: but what about your fiancé?
Sis.Iyoaye: that one, a serial cheater.
Me: (shocked) what? Bro. Tunde is
cheating on you?
Sis.Iyoaye: I caught him twice; with
Rokiatu and FantasyIsalnd
Me: na wa. So Bro. Tunde is just
pretending
Sis.Iyoaye: yes now. We have officially
broke up last month.
Me: hmmm. That’s serious. But you
barely know me and besides we can’t do
such here in the church office.
Sis.Iyoaye: I’m h0rnie. And I want to feel
you now.
Me: Ahhhh!!!
Sis.Iyoaye: Pleeeaaase
Then the intercom buzzed.
**************************************
When I went to pick the intercom
Me: Hello, this is the Church Accountant
Receptionist: Sir, Mrs. Aisha Bello is
around and she wants to see you.
Me: ok let her in.
Turning to Sis.Iyoaye I told her that I will
see her later in the day. When Mrs.
Aishat Bello entered the following
dialogue ensued
Aisha: what? Short man devil longest
time
Me: Please who are you ma’am? And
how did you know my nickname in
School?
Aisha: I know say you no go know me.
Aisha Solomon, Catherine’s friend
Me: Aisha Solo…..ah!!!!!!! Ku ojo meta (it
has been a long time)
Aisha: how is my short man? Hope he is
still alive and kicking?
Me: o gbadun rara (u no well). How is
your family?
Aishat: I am good. And you?
Me: I am doing great. But you have
transformed greatly.
Flashback
Aisha and I were friends back in the
university, she got a job in the bank in
our 3rd year (she joined us as Direct
Entry student)….we were inseparable that
people thought that we were dating each
other. Even it caused wahala between me
and her boyfriend.
Aisha: how is Catherine your wife?
Me: Catherine nko, temigracie ni. Abeg
wetin bring the almighty banker come my
office?
Aisha: we got a memo from the
headquarters of your church stating the
approved banks and funny enough if I
did not come here you won’t call me to
inform me.
Me: it is not that madam. The phone I
had your number was infected with virus
and when it was formatted and I virtually
lost all contacts.
Aisha: ok Mr. Ajidara. Hope you dey
collabo with church girls?
Me: emi ke? Ere wo ni aja n b’ekun se?
(me?, what relationship does a tiger and
a dog has?) I wanna make money first
before thinking of settling down.
Aisha: Iwo lo mo. (na you sabi) Well the
Head of Station gave me a call that I
should bring account opening packages
to the church office and to meet the
Accountant. I no know say na you I go
meet for office.
Me: alright, drop the forms. As soon as
the signatories are in church for service, I
will give them to fill the forms and sign
them. So call me around next week to
know when you will come and pick it.
Aisha: Ok. Let me have your number
Me: 0902……
As soon as she was leaving, she called
her colleagues
Aisha: please I want to have some
minutes meeting with the Accountant.
Please don’t let me delay you further. I
will meet you up at the office…..ok, bye
(call ends).
When she got to the door she locked the
door and charged at me.
Me: Aisha, please stop what you are
doing. You know that you are married
and….
She placed her finger on my lips.
Aisha: put a song or something on your
system so that they won’t hear what we
are doing……
Like someone jinxed I obeyed her and I
did as she instructed. As soon as I was
done, she pushed me to seat down and
she undid the zip of my trousers, took
the short man devil out blew air on it. As
soon as she did it, it was as if the
batteries that were dead were changed
and it came to life. My “OPA MOSE” was
turgid and ready for action. She started
work on it as if it was lollipop sweet she
started licking it from the cap then she
swallowed the entire pipe and started
deep-throating it. Instantly my eyes went
into the balls and I was in cloud 20.
After a while I started feeling I was about
to erupt. Then she stopped and dragged
me to the toilet. She went on all fours,
pulled her pants to her knee and I started
licking the pillars of the door and start
fingering lessons in the holies. She was
feeling high but what I liked about her
was that when she is experiencing
orgasms, she doesn’t shout or screams.
But the way she will dramatize and the
amount of fluid erupted will prove beyond
all reasonable doubts. I continued my
mission and she climaxed. Afterwards, I
entered her through the back and I was
hammering the nails. As I was about to
erupt, I pulled out and she took my “OPA
MOSE” into her mouth and I released in
there. She swallowed it and she cleaned
me up. I took my shower and she
followed suit.
Me: Aisha do you know you are
dangerous?
Aisha: wow, you are still loaded and I am
surprised that you could still fire such a
heavy load.
Me: it has been long I have done it.
Aisha: what about your girlfriend in
school?
Me: She had given me red card.
Aisha: Na wa o. pesinwey no get cap dey
pray say make im get. Pesinwey now get
cap dey play with am anyhow.
Me: but wait o. are you married?
Aisha: yes I am.
Me: why did you allow me to have sex
with you?
Aisha: My husband has been in London
for the past 8 months and I don’t allow
anyone to service my glory-hole and I
have been starved of it.
Me: I don enter am.
To Be Continued
Null

Post a comment