The Church Accountant...Episode 1 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant...Episode 1

Null
I received a call
Caller: are you Brother Collins Ajidara?

Me: yes
Caller: I am Pastor Maxwell speaking
from ZOCA Church in Amuloko. You
applied and did interview for the post of
Church Accountant three months ago. I
am glad to announce to that you report
at the church office by 11am today.
Me: (Very excited) Yes sir. Thank you sir.
(call ended)
I jubilated around the house because it
had been a great relief to me. I had been
at home for the past three months…. I
quickly prepared to get to Amuloko. I
called my parents to break the good
news to them.
By 11 am I got to the place. I met with
the Senior Pastor and he briefed me on
my job and what I will be doing. I was
given an en – suite office with all the
necessary accessories….a complete
system with internet connection. Not long
that I settled down I heard a knock
Me: come in
The person came in and wow! I was
speechless. She was of moderate height,
chocolate in complexion and has a slim
structure. She has a huge Weapon of
Mass Defence in the front and a
wonderful Weapon of Mass Destruction
at the back. She was dressed in a skirt
suit which covered most of the assets.
She: good morning brother. Welcome to
ZOCA Church. My name is Sis. Iyoaye
and I am in charge of the Church
Bookshop.
Me: Thank you Mrs. Iyoaye. I am Collins
Ajidara by name.
Sis Iyoaye: Please call me Sis. Iyoaye
Me: ok Sis. Iyoaye.
I was wowed at her structure because my
adrenalin level has soared beyond
1000km/sec and I wished to grab her
Weapon of Mass Defence and start
sucking it at that spot. The intercom
buzzed and brought me back to reality
Me: Hello Sir
The Pastor: Bro. Collins please come to
my office immediately.
I told sis. Iyoaye that I will see her later.
When I got to the Pastor’s office, I
discovered that the church elders and
other pastors are already seated.
Pastor Maxwell: Accountant, please have
your seat.
I greeted everyone seated and I sat at the
chair that has been reserved for me.
Pastor Maxwell: Bro. Collins, we are
pleased to have you join us in this
Church. I want to introduce the Church
Board to you. He started the introduction
and mentioned the names of every one
seated. After the introduction he started
to tell me the nature of operation of the
church and the do’s and don’ts
afterwards one of the Women (Dcns.
Idowu Emeka) seated there said
“Accountant, are you married?
Me: No ma. I replied.
Dcns. Emeka: do you have a fiancée?
Me: No ma. We just broke up two months
ago.
Dcns. Emeka: But why?
I explained that we broke up due to blood
group/genotype incompatibility.
Dcns. Emeka: Hope you will not
impregnate all our girls here because bi
mo n ti woju e yii, wa like obinrin gan
(everyone burst into laughter)
Me: Mummy, no………… I promise I won’t
(yinmu for my mind)
An Elderly man who has been quiet all
the time suddenly asked me “if not for
the person that recommended you, there
are other more qualified candidates.
Me: I know sir
He continued: “so if I hear that you mess
up with any sister in this church I will
personally blacklist you. And nobody
tampers with God’s money and go scot
free o.
Me: I know sir and I am assuring you I
won’t.
The meeting was closed and I returned to
office. Some minutes later I heard a
knock on the door.
Me: Please come in.
The person that came into my office
was……. (Guess who)????
To Be Continued
Null

Post a comment