Adebimpe The Facebook Girl..Episode 3 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl..Episode 3

Null

ME: what??????, oath!!!!!!!. Bimpe, why will such idea flood your brain?.

BIMPE: onihaxy, can I have your phone
please?.

ME: why?

BIMPE: I want to check something on it.

ME: *** handed over the phone to her****

BIMPE: ***scroll through it** I just want to be sure that this conversation is not recorded.

ME: ***laughed*** you are so funny bimpe.

BIMPE: onihaxy, Come to think of it, how do think betty will feel when she finds out about this secret?.

ME: bad.

BIMPE: do you think she will still go ahead and marry you?

ME: No,

BIMPE: then what is so difficult about what I want us to do?, since its all about securing the person we loved?.

ME: but bimpe, we can still keep the secret without taking oath now.

BIMPE: yes, you are right. We are in good mood as at now. What about tomorrow?, I might offend you or you offend me and any of us might say it out of annoyance. But when we remember we had a oath, we would caution our mouth.

ME: ok, I agreed you are doing this to save yourself. What do I stand to gain out of all these things?, or will I just keep shut for nothing?.

BIMPE: **smiled**, onihaxy, I knew where you are driving at. But I can assure you that you will enjoy a life time benefit from it.

ME: benefits like what and what?,

BIMPE: wealth, money, and so on.

ME: and you expect me to trust you?
BIMPE: trust me this time onihaxy, I have no other option than to be good to you. Your seed is already with me.

ME: so are you trying to tell me that I should forget daniella totally?.

BIMPE: **placed her hands on my cheek** no now onihaxy. You will eventually settle down with betty, raise your own kids and have your own family.So why should daniella be a issue to us?.Just leave her to me and henry. But only you and I know that you are her real dad.

ME: hmmmmm,

BIMPE: onihaxy, common na. This thing  isn’t difficult as you portrayed it. What if daniella never had an accident, will you ever find out?, NO!!. So please!!!.

ME: ok, first of all, I want to know. Why did you hide this secret from me all this while?, tell me.

BIMPE: ok, you remembered I told you that I have a boyfriend I was living with in Abuja when we met at the hospital in abuja?.
ME: yes.

BIMPE: it was this same henry, we never lived together though, but he came to visit me that weekend. I had unprotected sex with both of you on the same day His own was in the day while yours was during the night.

ME: ok, I’m listening.

BIMPE: so, when I was pregnant, it was difficult to figure out who owned the pregnancy. I told henry about it and he was happy and we got married thereafter.

ME: so how did you know that I own the child?.

BIMPE: when daniella was a year old, henry was sick and he was admitted at the hospital. So I took the chance to run a test on his blood. I did the same test on daniella and I realized that the blood
group and genotype was different. That was when I was convinced that you are her dad. Don’t see me as a bad person onihaxy.

ME: hmmmmmmm.

BIMPE: if you could remember vividly, I stopped to be harsh on you at a particular time until you met betty?

ME: yes.

BIMPE: that was when I had the discovery. I felt remorse but I just don’t know how to tell you because I knew you were looking for every means to pull me down.

ME: hmmmmmmmmmm.

BIMPE: onihaxy, please I’m begging of you. Please, let’s make this oath. Please!!!!!,

ME: where are my credentials?, and what of my nudes in your custody?.

BIMPE: I will hand over your credentials to you today, infact, you are getting an automatic job from the family company, a car will be giving to you also, I will make sure I work everything out latest by
weekend. Your nudes have been deleted long time ago, you can have my phone and go through it to be sure.

ME: hmmmmmm.

BIMPE: onihaxy please, I’m begging you for heaven’s sake, let’s do this oath please.

ME: ok, give me little time, let me think about it.

BIMPE: onihaxy, why are you prolonging this thing again?, its not worth thinking of, I’m not going to kill you, neither am I going to use you for rituals. Everything won’t take us more than 10minutes
please.

ME: and where and how is the oath going to be taken?

BIMPE: at my Aunty’s place. Not too far from here.

ME: ok, I will call you when I get home and I will give you time.

BIMPE: huuuuuuuuh. Please now, let’s do this thing today. Please.

ME: I need to think it over first. I needed time.

***my phone rang and bimpe looked at the screen, it was a call from segun***

BIMPE: did you see my fear now?, your friend must not hear about this please. Ok, should I write a cheque for you?.Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued
Null

Post a comment