Adebimpe the Facebook girl part 5..Episode 4 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe the Facebook girl part 5..Episode 4

Null
After ending my chat with segun, I sat
down thinking about all what segun
said
to me on phone, I made up my mind that
I was going to face bimpe once and for
all. I picked up my phone and called her.
ME: **frowned** hello bimpe
BIMPE: ***sexy romantic voice*** hello
sweetheart, how are you?
ME: I’m ok.
BIMPE: what time should I come?
ME: I don’t think we can see again.
BIMPE: haaaaa onihaxy, but why?
ME: there is a new development. I just
got a message to come for a test in
ibadan by 7am tomorrow, so I will be
travelling today from work.
BIMPE: haaa, onihaxy, please I need to
see you today, its very urgent.
ME: but I’m travelling
BIMPE: ok, let me just see you before you
travel please,
ME: can’t we discuss it on phone?
BIMPE: no, we can’t.
ME: ok, I will close by 5pm, let’s see at
the gate of my office.
BIMPE: no problem dear. Please text the
address details to me.
ME: ok no problem, ***end the call***
I ended the call, text the address to
bimpe and resumed my activities at work,
trying to adapt to my new space in front
of funmilayo’s office, and also trying to
meet up with my daily target. By 4pm, I
was so tired and exhausted that I even
forgot that I was expecting a guest. At
4:40pm, I got a call from bimpe that she
was around and that she parked outside
the bank. I sat on my seat and rehearsed
how I will talk to her and also frown at
her. I excused myself and went outside to
meet bimpe with a frown on my face, on
getting to the compound, I didn’t see her
car, I stood at a spot to call her and she
told me she came with an Hyundai ix35
parked outside the gate. I looked forward
and I saw her waving at me through the
door. I ended the call, walked towards
her and opened the side door of the jeep
and sat down.
BiMPE: hi onihaxy, how is work going?
ME: **frowned*** fine
BIMPE: but why is your mood like this?,
stressful day at work I guess.
ME: ***still frowned ***maybe. So why do
you want to see me?
BiMPE: onihaxy calm down now, aren’t
you happy to see me first?
ME: that is not what I asked you ma.
Just answer my question.
BIMPE: ok wait onihaxy, why are you so
harsh on me of recent? Are you still
playing revenge games on me?. Shebi we
have agreed put an end to the fight
between us. So why are you still avoiding
me dear?
ME: bimpe!!!!!!,
BIMPE: ssssshhh!!!, atleast smile at your
baby now ehn
ME: **faked a smile***, ehm bimpe!!
BIMPE: that’s better, yes dear
ME: first, I want to let you realize that
I’m not fighting with you anymore,
neither am I still playing games with you.
BiMPE: so why have you been avoiding
me and also been harsh on me?
ME: I’m avoiding you because I wanted to
concentrate on my relationship and you
have been acting as a distraction.
BiMPE:***sad face** haaa onihaxy, its so
unfair oo, you know I have always
supported your affairs with betty right
from the day we ended our fight.
ME: yeah I know, but your attitude of
recent is tearing me apart.
BimPE: onihaxy, please understand me,
I’m not trying to come between you and
betty. I just don’t know what is wrong
with me of recent, I just find myself
singing your name, dreaming of you and
thinking of you.
ME: but you are married to a rich dude,
you have a daughter, a good job and
fleets of car in your compound. What else
do you want from a poor boy like me?.
BiMPE: ***sobbing*** don’t
underestimate the power of love. You and
I know that I have always loved you,
despite the ups and down between us in
the past, our path still keep crossing. To
crown it all, I have a beautiful daughter
for you whom I carried in my belly for
good 10 months, so tell me how will the
love of her father vanishes just like that
in my heart?. Belive me onihaxy, my
feelings for you are real **continued
sobbing***
ME: **held her hands and wiped her
tears*** ok bimpe, its ok, I understand
you. But at this point, let’s make things
clear to each other, I have handed over
betty to you and henry forever, you even
sealed my lips with a oath, and now I’m
inlove with your husband’s sister and I’m
planning to settle down with her. Please
bimpe, I’m begging you for heaven’s
sake, let’s just kill whatever feelings we
have for each other and let’s concentrate
on our spouses. Please I know you can
do this, you have hated me and haunted
me in the past, you can still do it again
please.
BIMPE: ok dear, if that is what will make
you happy, I will try my best to control
my feelings, all I wanted is your
happiness, but on one condition.
ME: what is that?
BIMPE: you will not avoid me again and
you won’t be harsh on me again. I do
shed tears most times you act cold
towards me.
ME: is that all?
BIMPE: yes
ME: ok, I will try.
BiMPE: that’s my baby. But wait onihaxy,
be sincere please, swear to God that you
don’t have any feelings for me again
ME: let me tell you the truth, I like you,
that’s why I’m still around you, but I’m
trying to concentrate on my spouse, that
was why I have been avoiding you.
BIMPE: please don’t avoid me again
dear.
ME: I heard you.
BIMPE: alright, so where do you live and
how are you coping?
ME: I’m squatting with a cousin for now
in mushin, though we are like 5 in the
room because 3 of his friends are living
with us.
BIMPE: are you comfortable with the
place?
ME: not at all, but I don’t have any
choice for now, I will manage till I get my
own apartment.
BIMPE: that will be nice, which area are
you getting the apartment
ME: somewhere around ilupeju or
obanikoro or maryland.
BIMPE: its ok.
ME: thanks dear. So, what did you say
you wanted to tell me?
BIMPE: hmmmmm, its about your wife
betty
ME: **scared** betty?
BIMPE: yes
ME: what happened to her?
BIMPE: I have wanted to tell you before
from the start, but I know you won’t
listen, that was why I didn’t bother,
although the matter was minimised for
sometimes now, but I think it had been
resurrected again.
ME: bimpe, you are still scaring me
please, tell me what happened to my
betty.
BIMPE: ok, her father had a plan of
marrying her to his rich friend’s son in
Abuja. Although betty was against it at
first and that was why she ran away from
abuja to lagos, but of recent, betty and
the guy has been exchanging romantic
call and making some plans. So that’s
why I’m here to inform you to act fast
before you loose your wife.
ME: bimpe, this is a lie, betty can’t do
something of such. are you sure of what
you are saying?
BIMPE: onihaxy, you don’t have to doubt
me. Ok, when you see her, ask her why
she isn’t working at the moment, and
also pressurise her to introduce you to
her father. From there, you will get more
revelations. But please, don’t let her
know that you heard it from me
please!!!!!!, I beg of you.
ME: **screamed*** what!!!!!!!!!!!
To be continued
Null

Post a comment