A 1000% NIGHT JOKES | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

A 1000% NIGHT JOKES

Null
A chicken farmer went to a local bar, sat next to a woman and ordered a glass of champagne.

The woman perks up and says "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"

"What a coincidence" the farmer says "This is a special day for me I am celebrating"


1.  "This is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!" says the woman.

"What a coincidence!" says the farmer? As they clinked glasses the man asked "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child and today my gynaecologist told me that I am pregnant!"

"What a coincidence "says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all laying fertilized eggs "

"That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?"

"I used a different rooster," he replied.

The woman smiled and said, "What a coincidence, I slept with our gateman too.

2. A man goes into the Job Center in LONDON and sees a notice advertising for a Gynecologist' s Assistant.
Interested, he goes to learn more "Can you please give me some more details about this job?" he asks the receptionist.
The receptionist replies. "The job entails you getting female patients ready for the gynecologist. You'll have to help them out of their underwear, lie them down and wash their nether regions, then apply shaving foam and shave off all their pubic hair; then rub in soothing oils so they're ready for the gynecologist' s examination. The annual salary is £50,000 but you're going to have to go up to Glasgow."
The drooling man asks , "wow this is a great job for me please is that where the job is based?"

"No, that is where the queue ends!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the man fainted.

3. A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents room.
Finally one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noises and when I look in your bedroom you're bouncing up and down on him."
His mom is taken by surprise and says, "Oh, Well, ah, well, I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."
And the boy says, "Well, that won't work!"
His mom says, "Why?"
And the boy replies, "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up."
Null

Post a comment