If Flavour asks me out, my answer will be… – Chidimma | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

If Flavour asks me out, my answer will be… – Chidimma

Null
Flavour – No doubt, singer, Chidimma Ekile, is
the crush of many male artistes in Nigeria. But
the irony is despite all the admirers, she
seems not to have found the right person.
Flavour – In a chat recently,  the singer when
asked about her relationship status
answered,“ Why I am still single? Maybe,
because I’m yet to see the man who is made
for me or the person is yet to find me. So I
am single and happy. The fact is I had few
friends and some wanted to take the
relationship seriously, but it never worked
out. Though, I have a lot of male friends
around me, but there has never been
anything serious. Several stars have been
crushing on me, in fact, I thought I would
have been crushed by now. But to be honest,
am dating none of them.

For Adams, if I start telling you about him,
we won’t leave here. He’s my good friend.
We both insult each other every time. When
the story came out, I was not surprised
because we both are very close.
For Flavour, music brought us together and
nothing more and if he had asked me out the
answer would have been a capital ‘NO ’.

Null

Post a comment