Funny Ways To End A Relationship | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Funny Ways To End A Relationship

Null
Just came across this
EASY WAYS TO BREAKUP WITH YOUR
SPOUSE!
1. 16 Missed Calls?
You Killed My Battery
So You're Capable Of Killing Me...
It's Over!!!
2. How come mosquito is
biting me and not biting u.
I smell conspiracy.
ITS OVER!
3. You don't even respect me,
I'm talking and
you are busy breathing?
It's over!
4. So now ur drinking coke dat
has another man's name on it,
better go and find him
cus it's over between us.
5. So Beyonce's
"Drunk in love" is Ur caller tune?
I can't trust alcoholics with
my future kids.
6.They are shouting bird flu,
You are still cooking chicken.
you want to kill me?
It is over!
7. I called you
and you picked up immediately.
You lack patience.
8. Why are you using Broom
to sweep my Room
when you know
I support PDP?
It's over.
9. "You are always
abbreviating ur texts,
you want our children to
be short abi?
It's OVER.
10. I told U
I love my food hot
but u refused to
warm the ice cream.
U don't care abt me.
It's over.
11. You don't pay your tithe,
if you can cheat on God,
then who am I?
Park ur things
Null

Post a comment