Total Love........Episode 46 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Total Love........Episode 46

Null

Raymond walked up to the girls smiling.He was cute, tall and handsome.
Smelling nice and without his father’s guards. “Hi.” He waved as he moved closer and smiling.



‘The prince.’ Funke tapped her friend and
smiled. They looked at each other and
stared at him without replying. “What is
he doing here?” Gloria uttered silently.
‘I’m greeting you ladies.’ He said and
walked closer.
He walked closer and continued smiling
at them. “How are you?” He stretched his
hand forward for handshake.
‘Fine.’ They replied at once.
‘I love your outfit, you are looking
beautiful.’ He pointed at Funke.
‘Argh.. Thanks your Ma..’
‘Don’t complete it!’ He interrupted
quickly. “I’m Ray, don’t call me majesty.
Majesty bawo?” He laughed.
“Ooh boy, be fast oh!” Tony shouted from
where he was.
Ray looked at the back and smiled. He
stretched his hand demonstrating to him
to wait.
‘Let me help you with the water.’ He
uttered, stretching his helping hand.
‘No.. You are a prince!’ Funke stopped
him.
“Em.. The Prince, don’t bother about
that. We can do it ourselves.” Gloria
added.
‘Noo.. I can help you. Do you live
together?’ He asked smiling.
‘Em..’ Gloria stammered staring at Funke
with the face “should I tell him?”
‘Ray, I’m waiting oh. We aren’t with the
guards oh!’ Tony shouted.
He shunned him. “Please talk.” He
quickly talked.
‘Okay, around the village, beside the pap
seller’s place.’ Gloria said.
‘Ehnehn.. Em.. That place around the
market?’
“Exactly.” Funke replied, bending to carry
the pot.
Raymond quickly bent to assist her with
the pot.

Raymond and the girls departed. He
walked up to his friend standing around
the river. “I’m sorry dude, let’s go jurh.”
He uttered smiling at him.
Tony changed his face as if he was
angry and started laughing with time.
“You no fit act, you can be a theatre
artist. You are pretending as if you were
angry but not angry.” He laughed.
‘No problem, we shall see. As the oga
na.’ Tony laughed.
‘Should we go to their place now?’ He
asked smiling, although he wasn’t ready
to go just pulling Tony’ legs.
“Carry me there.” He replied laughing, he
knew it was deliberate.
***
Damilola and her best friend, Dolapo
were in the living room. Dami’s mother
who’s the women-leader of the Kingdom
had gone for meeting then and her
father, to his place of work. They were
gisting about the issue of their boy-
friends happily since no one was at home
to know about what they were talking
about.
“See that guy, I mean Tony. He won’t
want to do such a thing. Cheat on me?
Hmmn.. I’ll make him know I’m tough!”
Dami shouted.
‘I know you, you are tough. This Demola
of mine, I can’t trust him. I see him with
different ladies, he’s just..’
‘Heeeeeeee… See the person I’m calling
my best pal oh. Don’t worry, leave
everything to me, we’ll treat his fuck up
for him, he’ll know that you have a crazy
friend.’ She expressed lifting her body up
and down.
‘I fear oh.. He’ll be wounded now.’ Dolapo
was concerned.
“Is he not doing more than that to you?”
She asked rhetorically.
‘Yes but you know..’
“Girl it don finish.” She uttered and
shunned her, adjusting her hair.
••••
Tony and Damilola were together at
Dami’s place gisting when Raymond
arrived happily with two packs. He
knocked at the door and was allowed in.
Tony was surprised seeing him there.
“How did you know I’m here?” He asked
staring at his two hands
‘Where else can you be?’ He smiled.
Dami kept staring at him, smiling and
adjusting her hair. “See handsome guy.”
She was thinking and continued with her
smiling.
‘What do you have in there?’ Tony asked
standing with the mind of him collecting
one. Its as usual, it must be that the
King just bought us something. He
wondered.
Whatever the King or Queen buys for the
Prince, they’ll also get for Tony too. Both
still didn’t know they were twin brothers.
‘Do you now want to snatch it? Anyway,
they are phones. Father just gave them
to me as a casual gift, a white man
brought it into the Kingdom.’ He
explained.
“Phone?” He smiled and stretched his
hand forward to collect his own.
‘There is a sim there also, I’m off to
somewhere, I’ll see you later.’ He smiled
and gave his his pack.
‘Where are you going to. You aren’t with
the guards?’ He asked.
‘I’m with them. Father insisted that they
must follow me…………

To be continued

Null

Post a comment