JOKES: If You Are The Driver What Will You Do? | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

JOKES: If You Are The Driver What Will You Do?

Null
An old woman boarded a Bus to lagos from Calabar and told the driver if U reach Benin tell me ooo!!,,,

The driver nodded and she shouted again "my children una hear wetin I tell am??"everyone in the Bus said yes Mama,on the long journey to lagos everybody slept off and forget Mama's request,After several hours of driving to lagos and Benin is about four hours behind,the oldwaman asked driver u never reach Benin?...

Ooooh the driver exclaimed "Mama Benin is 4hours behind Us, Ah!! The oldwoman shouted and started crying,take me back to Benin I no want wahala oooo!,considering the age of the woman the passengers asked the driver to turn back to Benin,on getting to Benin the driver came down and open the Door and said to Mama she is in Benin,

The old woman Open her Bag and bring out two Tablets of Panadol and swallowed it with water,she then smiled and said thank U my son,Na my daughter say make I take two tablets of Panadol if I reach Benin,,,Oya make we dey go Lagos I don take am.

IF YoU ARE THE BUS DRIVER WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Null

Post a comment