JOKE: AKPOS AND EKAITTE - AFTERNOON FIGHT | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

JOKE: AKPOS AND EKAITTE - AFTERNOON FIGHT

Null
(How the fight started)
Akpos: "Baby, I'm gonna tell you
a story with 4 parts. Remember
that, 4 parts!"
Ekaitte: "Alright love.."
Akpos: "Okay, i'm gonna start
with part 1..
There was a husband and a wife, they were driving to a campsite when they came upon a split road.
The husband says "let's take the
left one."
The wife says "I think we should
take the right road."
Then the husband slaps the wife
across the face " who's driving,
me or you?!" and they take the left
path."
Ekaitte: "Hahahahahahaha ­haha"
Akpos: "Now i'm gonna tell you
part 2..
Once they get to the campsite the
husband goes fishing so his wife
can cook their dinner.
He comes back and the wife says
"good now I can cook fish soup
for us to eat!"
The husband says "but I wanna
eat fried fish"
The wife slaps the husband across
the face and says "who's cooking
me or you?!" and they end up
drinking fish soup.
Ekaitte: "Oh crap!" lmao
Akpos: "Now I'm gonna tell you
part 4"
Ekaitte: "What about part 3?!"
Akpos: [Landed Ekaitte hot slap
across the face] who's telling the
story me or you!!
.
.
.
(I'll update u as soon as I'm able
to separate the fight)
Null

Post a comment