Total Love.....Episode 16 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Total Love.....Episode 16

Null
Daniel hurried back to the palace with
his result. It was very surprising to see

him beat up all others that came for the
examination. He was damn brilliant.
The princess’ friends and Ruth
congratulated him. He couldn’t wait to
greet them all, he wanted to visit
Darasimi right from time and his parents.
He left the house again, off to Darasimi’s
place. Her mum was in, he took Darasimi
out for a walk to the farm. The driver
parked at the front of that house while
Dan left.
‘Its not easy to live in this compound.
Not easy Daniel.’ Darasimi uttered.
‘I understand, I wonder how you are
coping with this. How’s the school
processing?’ Daniel asked.
‘My father’s rich brother said he can help
me. I’m part of the second batch of your
school now.’ Dara smiled.
‘And you never told me!’ Daniel exclaimed
with surprise.
‘Just want it to be like a surprise
package to you. I will also start working
so that I’ll be able to generate income.’
Darasimi said and smiled.
‘That’s no problem, I’ll make sure I get
money that I’ll give you to start
something.’ Daniel said.
‘Start something? Rather give it to my
mum. I’ll be working somewhere and
receiving a huge salary from the
entrepreneur.’ Darasimi replied.
‘That’s a nice idea, so you’ll be saving
the cool cash then. Don’t worry, God will
see us through.’ Daniel smiled.
‘Sure, that’ll be the best thing dear.’
Darasimi smiled back.
‘Yeah, how are you coping in the palace
also. How’s everything?’ She continued
smiling.
‘Argh! That. Good, I even preached to the
princess and the King with the Queen
heard all what I discussed with her.’
Daniel uttered.
‘What did they now say?’ She asked
wondering.
‘They were impressed and gave me some
money to get them bible. They’ve made
up their minds to start going to church
now.’ Daniel smiled.
‘Wao! That’s wonderful!’ Darasimi faced
him.
‘And even gracious!’ Daniel smiled.
******
Darasimi also went for the examination,
it was time for the second batch
examination. She made a total of 86% in
the examination. She was also given
admission letter to study microbiology,
which she wished to study. Princess
wanted to study nutrition and dietetics,
while Daniel, Engineering.

To be continued
Null

Post a comment