THE INSEPARABLE FRIENDS CHAPTER 24 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

THE INSEPARABLE FRIENDS CHAPTER 24

Null

"She didn't reply when you told her it was Amarachi you saw ?" Bola asked Sandra.

"Yes, she didn't reply anymore. Maybe she didn't believe"


"No, she might have actually believed you." Bola continued, "I know her, she gets to believe things easily"

"Hmmm"

"Yeah, that's a nice trial. I should applaud you" Bola smiled and clapped her hands together

"Come on, stop teasing me. I'm not even sure it worked yet, I think it was too early. That was our first chat"

"No, you didn't make any mistake. I'm sure she must have believed you. Even if she didn't, it would have an impact on her and she would start to doubt Ama and her boyfriend more"

"Are you sure of this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"What if she asks for proof? You know I've got non"

"Yes, I was coming to that already." Bola replied and sat up. "We'll find a proof for her if she wants one, we have to go and think out something"

"Hmm, okay"

"Yeah babe" Bola stood up taking her drink with her. "I'll frustrate that Amarachi girl out of this city, if she does not leave this city, I'll send her out of this world" She said and faced Sandra with a mean look.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hi sweetheart" Ini got a chat message from Kelvin

"Kelvin, is there any other girl apart from me in your life?" She replied him without regarding his greeting.

"Lol, Yes. I've got my mother too" Kelvin replied jokingly.

"I'm serious Kelvin, are you dating any other person?"

"No, why are you asking this kind of question?"

"Nothing, I just want to know"

"Nothing? But I think I've answered you this question before, haven't I? "

"Yes"

"So why are you asking again?"

"I just want to be sure"

"Just want to be sure?"
" See Ini, I don't like all this. Why do you keep doubting me?"

"Why won't I doubt you? What about the girl that frequently visits your office unofficial matters?"

"OMG! Ini. Have you been monitoring my movement?"

"Just answer my question, which girl comes to visit you?"

"Damn! No girl comes here Ini"

"Okay, I hear you"

"What's wrong Ini, what's the matter? I hate this kind of interrogation"

"Don't bother" she closed the chat and silenced her phone dropping it by her side.

Not too long after, Amarachi walked in.

"Hi Ini" Ama greeted as she spotted her in the living room. She went closer as she got no reply.

"Dear Lord, Ini. You've been crying, what's the matter?" She dropped her bag and squatted at Ini's front trying to hold Ini's hands.

"Come on, leave me alone" Ini replied harshly, pushing Ama's hand away violently and standing up from her seat. She walked towards her room before she turned and looked at Ama who was on the floor looking shocked by her response.

"Where did you go last week when you were at home alone?"

"I didn't go anywhere" Amarachi replied, getting up from the ground. "I don't know anywhere in this city. I only went out once with Kelvin and you are aware of that"

"Okay" She replied and walked into her room.

Ama stood there shocked, wondering what could have caused the drama which was being played out.

Ini laid on the bed and picked up her phone, she was almost regretting her actions, she wondered why she believed what Sandra said.
Kelvin had denied seeing any lady in his office and Ama denied going out to anywhere during her stay at home. With the look on Ama's face, she didn't go anywhere. The Ama she knew wasn't even someone who loved to move around places she wasn't yet used to it, so it was possible that she was saying the truth.

But why would Sandra lie to her? They barely knew each other nor do Sandra know Ama. So what would Sandra gain from lying? And how did Sandra get a perfect description of Ama?

Ini checked her phone and saw five missed calls from Kelvin, she ignored it and opened her WhatsApp application. She ignored the messages from Kelvin, she opened the previous conversation with Sandra and read through again.

She sent a message to Sandra after discovering her to be online. "Sandra"

"Hi Ini" Sandra replied after about thirty seconds"

"Who really are you?"

"Who am I? So you don't know whom you've been chatting with?"

"I know, but I'm confused"

"Confused about what?"

"About what you told me"

"What's that exactly?"

"About Kelvin, the Lady you said visits him always"

"Are you sure she's the one in the picture I sent?"

"They look alike, maybe if I see some other pictures. I will be able to confirm" Sandra replied

"But are you concerned about that? I think we should just forget it please"

"No, I can't forget it. Kelvin is my boyfriend"

"Oh!"

"Yes, so I want to know if he's really cheating on me"

"Oh please, you have to leave me out of this. I don't want any problems with my boss"

"No, you won't get into any problem. You just have to help me"

"No, I can't help you. I don't want any trouble. I made a mistake in telling you. Please just disregard this discussion."

"No, I can't. You have to help me find out if he's really cheating on me. I'll make sure he doesn't get to know you helped me"

"But there's no way I can help"

"You can by helping me confirm if he is dating that Lady and find out who the Lady really is"

When Amarachi got into her room, she couldn't think about anything else except the drama that just ensued in the living room.

As she pulled off her suit and hung it, her phone rang. It was Frank calling, she picked the call after it rang three times.

"Hello Frank... Yeah, I got home well, thanks... Okay, Goodnight" she ended the call and heaved a sign of relief, he only called to find out if she got home safely and not for unnecessary talks.

Her thoughts were about drifting to Ini before her phone rang again. She hissed, thinking it was Frank calling back but she was surprised to find out the call was from an international number.

"Hello Ama" the caller greeted.

She recognised the voice at once, she was surprised that the events of the day had made her forget him so easily.

"Hello Dennis" she replied, a smile appearing on her face.

"How are you Ama? I just got this sim now and you're the first person I'm calling"

"Oh! That's sweet of you. Hope the flight wasn't tiring?"

"No, the flight wasn't tiring. It was only some things we had to do immediately we got off that made the day tiring"

"Eeyah"

"Well, it's okay. You know, I'm missing you already. It feels like I've been gone for months already"

"Yeah, same here too. I miss you so much, the office is really boring without you"

"Hmm, just few days and I'll be back" he replied with a playful tone

"Oh! You call thirteen days few days?"

"Don't worry, it'll end soon. How about your friend Ini?"

"She's fine" Ama hissed slightly before she replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked noticing a change in her tone

"Yes"

"No, you don't sound so"

"Ermm.. I don't know what's wrong really, I met her crying when I got home today and when I tried to ask what the matter was, she flared up and started asking me some questions"

"What kind of questions?"

"Don't bother, I'll tell you when I'm sure what the matter really is"



To be continued....
Null

Post a comment