The Church Accountant Part 2...Episode 3 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant Part 2...Episode 3

Null

I was awoken with a kiss on my lips by
Iyoaye and I saw her dangling the

envelope.
Iyoaye: ife mi, where did you see
$12,500?
I sprung up and checked the envelope.
Truly it was $12,500 in there and
honestly, I was scared; but I quickly
came up with an idea.
Me: ah!!!! The Head Pastor told me to
keep it for him. He gave me late last
night as I was leaving the office.
Iyoaye: why can’t you keep it in the safe
in the church? Iwo okunrin yii maa pami
(you this man, don’t put me into trouble).
Me: (hugging her) don’t worry dear.
Nothing will happen.
As I hugged her I perceived the odour of
sex coming from her cloth. I asked her
Me: how was the programme?
Iyoaye: it was fine.
Me: really fine???
Iyoaye: yes. Oko mi I am very tired. I
want to sleep.
As she was going inside the room, I
pulled her back,
Me: ife, can you do me a favour?
Iyoaye: what is it?
Me: don’t tell anyone that you saw this
money. Pleaaaasssseee
Iyoaye: ok dear. But is it why u called me
back?
Instead of answering her I squeezed her
Weapon of Mass Defence. But as I
touched it, I felt some sticky on it. I
pretended not to have felt anything. I
allowed her in to sleep and I smelled my
hands. After some minutes, I sneaked
into the room and inserted my finger into
her holiest. When I withdrew my hands
from it guess what I saw………
After some hours she woke up and came
into the sitting room.
Iyoaye: my husband, why did you leave
me alone in the room
Me:(fuming) where the h3ll did you went
to?
Iyoaye: what is the meaning of this
question??? I told you I went for the
programme I discussed with you.
I showed her the used CD I saw in her
bag and as soon as she saw it, she burst
into the tears and kneeling down in front
of me
Iyoaye: please forgive me…….. the man
has been pressuring me to sleep with me.
Even he gave me an ultimatum that if I
don’t sleep with him he will terminate the
business deals I had with him.
(flashback) Chief Ladapo is a business
man that walked into our shop one day
to clear all the goods in our shop.
Afterwards, he became our financier, but
little did I know that I was paying back
with my wife……..
Me: leave me alone for now. Just leave
me alone.
I took my phones and left the house. I
tried calling Dcns Emeka but her number
wasn’t reachable. I called Jide so that we
could hang out
Jide: Accountant the Accountant how
far?
Me: gbege don happen. You dey for that
our usual point?
Jide: na wa o. my first lady dey around.
Na fcuking things sure pass
Me: make I Whatsapp you.
Jide: ok padi mi.
I chatted with him and told him what
happened. As soon as he got the
message he called back
Jide: Collins, kini mo ri yii??? (what is
this I saw???) how did it happen?
Me: I am as clueless as Uncle Jona
Jide: lets meet at our usual spot with
immediate alacrity
Me: alrite boss
We met some minutes later
Jide: Collins….o ga o. how didn’t you
know what was going on?
Me: JIDE if I tell you that I know what is
going on, I will be lying to you.
I narrated the whole event to him and
afterwards we discussed and parted for
the night. As soon as we got home I saw
my wife already packed her bags about
to leave.
Me: what is this? (pointing at the bags)
Iyoaye: (kneeling and crying) my
husband, please forgive me I am sorry
Me: do you think I will chase you out
from the house? Well for your
information, you are not going anywhere
(her face lit up) BUT we will not be
sleeping together.
Iyoaye: (holding on to my trousers) thank
you. (she burst into fresh tears)
I was remorse because I too was at the
guest house having fun with Dcns. Emeka that
night but I played hard so that my wife
would not know.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment