The church Accountant part 2....Episode 12 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The church Accountant part 2....Episode 12

Null
After I had send the email address, and
I was happy that I have irrefutable
evidences against my wife, her call

came in. a part of me didn’t want to
pick the call a part of me wanted to pick
her call. After the 3rd ring, I picked her
call
Me: why are you calling me
Iyoaye: Collins please don’t hang up on
me. It is urgent
Me: so, what do you want?
Iyoaye: I bidded for a contract worth
33million naira and it was when I was
checking the copy of the documents I
have, I discovered that it
was your number that was placed there.
Me: woman, firstly, you bidded for a
contract without my knowledge.
Secondly, you have transferred all the
title deed of the company to my name.
so you are no longer the owner and
director of the company. Also sl^t, you
slept with the Accountant in order to
secure the contract. Well, I have no
information about the contract; and I
am ready for you when I am being
summoned at DISCOM. She wanted to
say something but I ended the call.
When I got home Mama Tee called me
Mama Tee: Daadi ao una dey?
Me: I am doing great.
Mama Tee: I want to see you.
Me: Mama Tee, I dey hungry
Mama Tee: eh! Your wife don prepare
food for you
Me: Iyoaye???
Mama Tee: Iyo ko, oyin ni. Your new
wife Halima prepared food for you
before she left.
Me: ohh!!!! (relaxed) had she left?
Mama Tee: yes she left this evening.
Me: hmmm. To be candid I am missing
her
Mama Tee: missing her? I will report
you to her husband
Me: (laughs) well you are free. what
about the matter you want to discuss
with me?
Mama Tee: I will call you later
Me: ok maami
By the time she was about leaving to
her apartment, she poked me playfully
by hitting me on the chest
Me: I will retaliate back at that same
spot
Mama Tee: owo e a gan – pa (your
hand will be paralyzed)
Me: let it be…..
She winked at me and went into her
apartment. When I entered, I decided to
call Halima
Me: what’s up my run – away bride
Halima: Collins you no well. I be your
run – away bride or Iyoaye?
Me: abeg make una no mention her
name jare. How was your day?
Halima: Collins, it was fine and it wasn’t
fine
Me: how?
Halima: bone that side jare. Hope you
saw the food I prepared for you?
Me: sure your sister told me.
Halima: please don’t be annoyed. I
prepared it hastily because of the trip.
Well, I will talk to you later.
Me: ok sweet girl….
Halima: hmmmm…..wished i was at your
side tonight……
Me: I will call you later
Halima: ok. I’ll be expecting your call
(ends call)
As I was eating, Mama Tee’s whatsapp
came into my phone
“please see me for the discussion”. I
quickly rushed the food and went to her
apartment. When I entered, I wanted to
run back because she
was putting on a round neck tee shirt
and a pant.
Me: Mama Tee, please don’t disvirgin
my eyes.
Mama Tee: you better enter. your OPA –
MOSE will just be hard for nothing.
I entered (with one mind) into her
apartment she was sitting on the sofa
and I went to take a chair from the
dining table, but she stopped me
Mama Tee: e n se mi Daddi (you are
really offending me)
Me: you should now why I am doing
that.
Mama Tee: hope you’ve locked the door
to your apartment?
Me: sure. I have done so
Mama Tee: ok…..so how far about you
and your wife?
Me: who among them? Is it Halima or
Iyoaye?
MT: Iyoaye of course.
Me: (mist forming in my eyes) MT let’s
forget about her for now
MT: (coming to where I sat) Daddi, don’t
worry. Everything has its reasons why it
happens
Me: do you know that the issue have
made my Oga, the Head Pastor to report
me to DISCOM, and anyone that appears
in DISCOM don’t always go scot free???
MT: haaaaa!!!!!!! Odikwa serious
Me: (standing up) Maama, I want to go
and sleep
MT: (pulling my arms back) don’t go yet
(looking at her seeing fire of pleasure in
her eyes) please
I sat down on the sofa and she wrapped
on a towel, went outside to check my
door, came back to lock her door. Then
she came to smudge beside me on the
sofa. She was watching Telemundo (a
station I greatly detested). Afterwards,
she slept off and I too didn’t know when
I fell asleep.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment