The church Accountant Part 2....Episode 10 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The church Accountant Part 2....Episode 10

Null
When I woke up the following morning, I discovered that my door was left ajar.
I wanted to lock up but the aroma of food coming from the kitchen pulled me
towards the direction
Halima: good morning lazy head
Instead of answering her, I went to the
door to lock it and I returned to the
kitchen. Her Weapon of Mass Destruction
was shooting missiles to my eyes
through her bum shorts. I sneaked
behind and squeezed it. She turned and
we kissed each other. After taking
breakfast, Halima dropped the
bombshell.
Halima: I will be leaving the day after
tomorrow
Me: Halima but why?
Halima: I want to go and prepare for my
introduction
Me: what??? Halima you never told me
you were engaged.
Halima: I felt like hiding it from you.
Me: but why Halima? Why do you
allowed us to have s3x together???
Halima: I was h^rny and I needed it. Do
you know what? Our fcuk-capedes is
known by my sister.
Me: (shouted) WHAT!!!!!!
Halima: she knew that I came to your
place that first night and subsequent
times after that even now that I’m your
house; do you think she
will allow me to just be coming to your
place like that? Even now?
Me: mogbe…..mogbe……mogbe. Halima
you don kill me
Instead of her answering, she came and
meet me and gave me a kiss
Halima: how I’d wish that I wasn’t
engaged to him yet, and you are not
married.
Me: I’m in a deep cow-dung.
Halima: (poked me) you are not serious.
Let me go and rest so that you will be
able to get to work on time.
As soon as she left I called her sister
Me: Mama Tee, you really offended me.
Mama Tee: osh’omo gb’omo gbin. You
bad gan……
Me: I am sorry to have caused this. I
tried very hard not to indulge myself but
I did not know when I fell for it.
Mama Tee: nigba ti ara kii n se okuta
(bodi no be firewood) but you should
have done it codedly. That’s by the way,
I spoke with your wife.
To be candid I would suggest that you
should convey a family meeting of both
families and trash out every issues you
both have. Your wife is claiming that you
flirt around with ladies in the church.
Me: Mama Tee do I flirt around?
Mama Tee: uhmm uhmm. What about
Halima?
We both laughed.
Me: walahi, Mama Tee, your sister is
“Hot”
Mama Tee: were you satisfied fcuking
her?
Me: I wish the ministry could move to the
permanent site.
Mama Tee: o gbadun rara. We’ll talk
later when I get home.
Me: ok ma (kissed her on the phone)
Mama Tee: if my husband catches you
(we both laughed, ends call)
To be continued
Null

Post a comment