A 1000% MORNING LAFF | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

A 1000% MORNING LAFF

Null
1. One Sunday morning, my Pastor came and announced to the congregation:
"Praise the Lord church.
Today I have good news and bad news.

The good news is we have enough money to build a new church."
The congregation cheered, applauded and broke into a worship song.
After everybody had calmed down, my Pastor continued:
"The bad news however, is that
the money is still in your pockets."


2. Chima: Madam, how much are your eggs?
Egg Seller: Big ones go for N30,
small ones N25, cracked ones N5.
Chima: Ok Madam crack six big ones for me.


3. In a restaurant yesterday Akpan and his girlfriend were
having dinner. Suddenly Akpan goes on one knee!
His Girlfriend cries,"Oh my God,I can't believe this is
happening. You wana propose to me.....!??
Akpan: Abeg!!! shut up !!my wife just walked in!
One Word for AKPAN?????

Null

Post a comment