TRIBALISM JOKE | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

TRIBALISM JOKE

Null
To my Igbo pals, please there is no bank in Nigeria called ZINET BANK, what we have is a bank called ZENITH BANK.



There is no football club in the world called ESIMILAND,but what we have is AC MILAN. There is no town called IJABODE, what we have is a town
called IJEBU-ODE.

To my Bini pals, pls the name is Nelson
Mandela, not NELSI MADELA. There is no such thing as a MALLA, it’s called MALLAM. It is not called SHANPIO but CHAMPION.

To my Yoruba pals, please the place where ...we board planes is not an EARPORT, but an AIRPORT. Lampard does not play for CELSEA,
its CHELSEA. Your phone number is not SIRO HATE SIRO, its ZERO EIGHT ZERO. We don’t have FIJU milk, but we have VIJU MILK.

To my Urhobo pals, please, Efe didn’t travel to NEGOS, he travelled to LAGOS. The phone you
bought wasn’t BRACKBERRY, it was
BLACKBERRY.

To my efik pals, the place where two roads
meet is not a YUNCHUR, it’s a JUNCTION. My
brother's name is not YAWN, his name is
JOHN.

To my Ijaw pals, pls I didn’t say I want to buy
FIS, I said I want to buy FISH. I didn’t go to
SURPRITE, I went to SHOPRITE.
To my Hausa pals, the bags were not
FULENTY, they are PLENTY. I didn’t buy a
KWUOMFUTA, I only bought a COMPUTER .lol

I didn't write it o so don't attack me
Null

Post a comment