Adebimpe the facebook Girl..Part 4...Episode 10 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe the facebook Girl..Part 4...Episode 10

Null

ME: *** formed seriousness**** oooooh, is that why you are moody?

BETTY: **still frowned*** is that the answer to my question?

ME: ok, let me be sincere, I dont know the sender of the message,

BETTY: what do you mean?, you are inlove with someone else, she sent you a text, and you are telling me that you dont know the sender?

ME: trust me betty, I can never and will never cheat on you. Let me explain please.

BETTY: go on, Im listening.

ME: I was on my bed on thursday night when I got the text, I was surprised because the person didnt indicate her name, neither did the person mentioned my name, and the content of the message was so strange to me.

BETTY: hmmmmm, and what made it strange mr man?

ME: first, I was at home all through that day, I never went out , had any guest or met anyone

BETTY: ***still holding my phone** ok, go on.

ME: so I got this strange message from someone begging me and telling me she doesnt want to loose me, Im serious. I was about to ask you self if you were the one that sent it, that was why I didnt delete it.

BETTY: and you think Im so dumb and Im a fool to fell for that story?, she was even telling you to stick to a rule abi?, and what rule is that?, to dump me right?

ME: betty, please for heavens sake, trust me. If you go through my phone, you will notice that the message was the only odd one, Im not cheating on you please. Even me myself, Im still confused. I kept the message for you. If not, I would have delete it since

BETTY: just the way you have been deleting other texts abi?, sebi its God that wanted to catch you that made you forgot to delete this one, and why didnt you ask me immediately after you received the message?

ME: Im so sorry dear, I wanted to confirm the persons identity first by trying to call the person back but the number wasnt reachable.

BETTY: hmmmm, story story

ME: Im serious, even till this morning, I tried calling the number and it is still not going through. Im guessing the person sent it to a wrong number.

BETTY: onihaxy, are you sure of what you are saying?

ME: my love, I swear with my life, Im so sure.

BETTY: onihaxy, Im asking you once more, are you sure you arent cheating on me?

ME: I swear.

BETTY: ok, take your phone, dial the number now as Im standing infront of you. Place it on loud-speaker and speak on.

ME: ****yeeepa, mogbe*** betty, you still dont trust me?, are you saying you dont trust me?

BETTY: onihaxy!!!!, sebi you arent hiding anything?

ME: yes

BETTY: sebi the message was strange to you?

ME: yes

BETTY: sebi you said you arent cheating on me?

ME: yes.

BETTY: then its simple, just dial the number and speak on, or is that too difficult?

ME: **so scared*** not at all

BETTY: then dial that number and speak up, if the person mentioned your name or you act somehow. I swear to the God I serve, this relationship is ending on this spot we are standing on.

ME: ok ***opened the message and dialling the number with my heart beating heavily, getting scared not really because of the call, but because she might recognize bimpes voice.****
Grin grin grin grin ***phone ringing**

BETTY: now that it is ringing, please place it on speaker……………………


To be continued
Null

Post a comment