Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5...Episode 3 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5...Episode 3

Null
The next morning which was friday, our trainings ended early at 10am and
we were placed in different offices in groups.
There are two vacant office space
provided for us and they were filled up by
the first two teams, my team was
stranded and couldn’t get a space. The
project coordinator looked around the
bank premises for where to place us but
couldn’t find any free room with available
computer systems to place us, we were
then shared and squeezed inside the
existing two rooms to join the other team
but still can’t accommodate us all, it left
five of us stranded of which I was
included. The five of us were placed in
different floors where the “ogas” offices
are located. Each of us was attached to
different bosses. And lucky me, I found
myself at the entrance of funmilayo’s
door.
At 12pm, I received a chat message from
bimpe asking me of when she should be
coming, I felt so uncomfortable and
restless, I wasn’t sure of the decision to
take so I called segun to let us chat
online.
ME: sege how you dey?
SEGE: I dey jaree, anything for the boiz?
ME: nothing jaree, I get small problem.
SEGE: Adebimpe matter again abi?
ME: yes.
SEGE: yeah, I know, I thought as much,
and what is it again this time?
ME: she called me just now that she
wanted to visit me at work and drive me
home
SEGE: and what was your response?
ME: I said “ok, I will call you back” to her
SEGE: SMH
ME: what is that?
SEGE: onihaxy, you dey craze. Seriously,
you don dey mad.
ME: haaaa
SEGE: yes, you dey craze, I was expecting
you to tell me that you shouted on her or
threatened her or even slapped her on
phone. Why all this rubbish now?
ME: segun, have I done anything wrong
by telling her that I will call her back?
SEGE: yes, that response simply showed
that you have been aanticipating to see
her yourself.
ME: no now.
SEGE: yes now. Just use your brain for
once now. Don’t you know that if she
eventually knows where you work and
where you live, she would just be coming
un-announced anyhow as she like?, and
don’t you think she and betty can jam
each other one day?. See onihaxy, I’m
expecting you to stay away from this girl
completely, not this secret hangouts you
guys are planning.
ME: its not like that segun, I’m thinking
betty might ask questions and wanted to
find out why I distanced myself from her
family and this might arouse suspicion in
her.
SEGE: yes I known but it is safer than
this one you are doing, you won’t like
yourself when you are caught and the
entire bubble burst. You know what
onihaxy?
ME: what is that?
SEGE: you are my friend, I know you still
have some stupid feelings for this girl for
some foolish reasons best known to you
which you and I can’t dispute, but for her
to suddenly start loving you up of recent
despite been married to a rich dude,
having a daughter, working in a “tushed”
hospital, and even aware that you are
dating her husband’s sister, then its
either both of you have something in
secret which I’m not aware of, or she is
planning a trap to implicated you before
betty and her family.
ME: hmmmmmmm.
SEGE: yes. I’m not so sure of the latter,
but I’m very sure and certain of the
former. So whatever things or secret you
guys both had together, just deal it once
and for all and be very careful.
ME: yes boss, so concerning her call,
what do I do now?
SEGE: I can’t decide for you. You are a
man. From all I have said, just decide
what to do for yourself. Let’s change
topic abeg
ME: ok ooooo. That reminds me
SEGE: what?
ME: there is this boss that I’m been
attached to work with.
SEGE: and what about her?
ME: she has a nice boobs and booty with
a killer curve, the smiles alone can make
one dream of fantasies, I think I like her
SEGE: ehn ehn!!!!, now you are talking,
this is what you should have discussed
earlier instead of one stupid bimpe
matter. God knows I hate that girl with
passion. Are u planning to dump betty
for your boss?
ME: hmmmmmmmmmmmm, no ooo, just
wanted an office romance. Strictly official
SEGE: whatever, so as we are saying, let
me give you proper lecture on
“introduction to hooking and devouring
your female boss”
To Be Continued
Null

Post a comment