.....won Ti Beere Ooooooo [very Funny] | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

.....won Ti Beere Ooooooo [very Funny]

Null
.....
This Lagos sef don tire me. Jeje I was sitting
in my car on a
very long fuel queue from the Mobil in
Maryland. This queue
was almost getting to Anthony bus stop. It
was one of those
days where no fuel at all. Suddenly na him I
see one guy run
past my car with jerry can in one hand
shouting "won ti bere
oooooo"I quickly jumped out of my car opened
my booth,
got my jerry can and ran after him. He kept
on running
towards Maryland. When he got to the filling
station he
shouted again "won ti bere oooo" this in
yoruba actually
means they have started oooooo. He ran past
the filling
station and headed towards Sheraton hotel.
Those that
know this area will understand the distance. I
tried to run
faster to catch up and ask Kini won bere?
Meaning "what
have they started?" But this boy ran faster. I
looked back
and I saw like 6 people had joined us
everybody with jerry
can in one hand. We continued past Sheraton
and headed
towards Ikeja bus stop. When we got to Ikeja
bus stop he
shouted again won ti bere oooooo. ....and
continued running
we all continued too asking each other wetin
happen but
nobody seemed to know as we chased after
him. Finally we
got to oshodi isale and he shouted again by
this time we
were like 30 people running after him all of us
with jerry can
in one hand. He shouted again won ti bere
oooooo!!!!!! He
continued running towards iyana Isolo and
finally after
getting to iyana Isolo he stopped and we were
all gasping
for breath both men and women some with
pot bellies, I
moved close to him and asked Kini won bere?
He answered
Man-U ati Tottenham ni, won ti bere match
oooo!! I fainted.
....Lolzzzz
Null

Post a comment