FUNNY: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Frigidity During Love-Making & Oversleeps | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

FUNNY: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Frigidity During Love-Making & Oversleeps

Null

A commercial motorcyclist, Moses Ayodeji, 40, yesterday pleaded with an Ojo Customary Court to dissolve his 10-year-old marriage because of his wife’s tendency to oversleep and frigidity during love-making.



The complainant also alleged that his wife, Kehinde, always denied him his marital right at night.
He said: “One day, I shaved my wife’s pubic hairs while she slept, which goes to show that she actually oversleeps. She does not respond like someone actually making love when we even do it.

“I am no longer interested in our marriage because she also denies me my right as her husband. I do not want to continue with a woman that fights me whenever I correct her.”

He added that the respondent had accused him of wanting to use her pubic hairs for rituals.

Ayodeji said: “She dragged me before the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, men and made me to swear that I did not nurse the intention of using her for rituals.

“The swearing indicated that I will lose my life in seven days if the accusation was correct, but that did not happen.”
He urged the court to dissolve the marriage, which had been blessed with two children, saying he was willing to pay N3,000 monthly as upkeep allowance for the care of the children.

He also said the court could give Kehinde custody of the children.
President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, adjourned the case to September 1 for further hearing.

Null

Post a comment