Court dissolves couples 25 year marriage because of wife's lateness to prepare meal | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Court dissolves couples 25 year marriage because of wife's lateness to prepare meal

Null
A customary Court in Ikorodu, Lagos state has
dissolved a 25 year marriage, between one
Olufade Adekoya and his wife, Olusola, over
the wife's lateness in preparing meals at
home. Yes, you read right..lol.
NAN reports that 57 year old Mr Adekoya told
the court during hearing of the case yesterday
August 11th, that he is tired of his wife's
manners which she has refused to change over
the years
“My wife had failed in her matrimonial
obligations; she doesn’t prepare my food
on time, I have warned her several times
but she wouldn’t listen to me. Most times
I go to the canteen to eat when I am
hungry, there is no point in harbouring a
wife that makes me hungry.
In fact, my sister saw me there one of
these days, I am totally fed up. Please
separate us, I am no more interested in
the marriage.’’he said
The President of the court, Olu Adebiyi, said it
was obvious there was no longer any love in
the marriage and so the couple should go
their separate ways.
“Therefore, you have ceased to be husband
and wife, henceforth. I put an end to the
union between both of you from today in
the interest of peace,” he said.
The 45-year-old wife denied all the allegation
leveled against her by her husband, saying he
was just accusing her falsely because he was
planning to take a second wife.
“He is accusing me wrongly because he
wants to take another wife, please help
me beg him.”she said
Null

Post a comment