Akpos The Number One Killer Of His Generation | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Akpos The Number One Killer Of His Generation

Null
Akpos goes for an HIV test in the morning and comes back in 2 hours later beaming with smiles. He quickly visited his girlfriend...

AKPOS: Baby, You know i havent be myself for over a month now, so i went for an HIV test this morning.

GIRLFRIEND: Really honey?

AKPOS: Yeah and I'm so happy, wish it can be like this forever

They both had s*x that moment. An hour later...

GIRLFRIEND: Oh honey, I'm so happy you did your HIV test today. So tell me, what did they say?

AKPOS: Nothing. The center was closed, they said I should come tomorrow for the result, but the man that did the test for me, wasn't looking me with a good eye at all.

Whaaat? Akpos girlfriend has been admitted into ward 3 in Abakaliki general hospital.
Null

Post a comment