The Wicked Corper (Laugh Away Your Stress) | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Wicked Corper (Laugh Away Your Stress)

Null

A Male Corper was part of the invigilators
in a GCE exams holding in the school he
was serving. Right inside the school

when the exam was on going, one sexy
girl who was wearing a very short skirt
and looking gorgeous was cutting eye for the Corper, giving the Corper a
seductive look, so the guy wentstraight
to the gal to find what her problem was,
and the Corper gave the girl the solution
to the mathematics questions. So, after
the exam, the Corper followed the girl up to arrange of how they would meet and
the girl said: "Do u think I'm a prostitute?
All those actions I was displaying for u in
the hall are fake, that’s my boyfriend
waiting for me. Mugu and she laughed!
The Corper said: Do u think I read Mathematics? I studied Yoruba in school,
all those answers I gave to you are fake!
The Girl is in the hospital now..
Null

Post a comment