The Church Accountant...Episode 15 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant...Episode 15

Null
Caller: this is Chief Emeka speaking from the UK



Me: Chief Emeka? Pls I don’t know you sir.

Chief Emeka: Dcns. Idowu’s husband

Me: daddy. Good afternoon sir. How is veryone?

Chief Emeka: everybody is fine. My wife has poken about you. How you have been there for
her when she was in Nigeria. And I also want to ppreciate you for what you did in securing hat contract for her

Me: Daddy, that’s the least on what I could do

Chief Emeka: I will be in Nigeria in 2 days time nd I would like to see you

Me: it is ok sir.

Chief Emeka: ok. I will call you as soon as I rrive. Take care of yourself (ends call)

After the call I was perplexed. A million houghts were running through my mind. What does he wants from me?” Hope Dcns Idowu hasn’t told him about me?” nd so on. As I was pondering another call cme into my phone

Me: Hello

MT: Daadi, na wa for you. It’s been long you aven’t been around and I really missed you (“I issed you” came from the background)

Me: MT, I missed you too. But who is talking in he background?

MT: your wife Halima

Me: Chei!!!! Walahi I don miss am! Make I speak  with am

MT: I will not give her the phone

Me: ok.. You know na…….but…..

MT: (codedly)I don hear. Halima, come and talk with  your husband

Halima: Baby, this is not fair o

Me: baby, it is not that. My sim was permanently with my friend when I was hiding.

And every call has to be screened before I was  allowed to talk with d person

Halima: baby, I can’t wait for you

(In the background: Daadi, you will pay for the  airtime o)
Me: tell ur sister, I’ll recharge her line. I’ll be  home as soon as possible

To be Continue

Null

Post a comment