A 1000% LAFF PART 2 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

A 1000% LAFF PART 2

Null
A little old lady was walking
down the street dragging two
large garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped
open, and every now and then,
a $50 bill fell out onto the
footpath. Noticing this, a cop
stopped her, and said, “Ma’am,
there are $50 bills falling Out of that bag.” “Oh, rats! Darn it!” said the
little old lady. “I’d better go
back and see if I can find them.
Thanks for telling me officer.” “Well, now, not so fast,” said
the cop. “Where did you get all
that money? You didn’t steal it,
did you?” “Oh, no, no,” said the
old lady. “You see, my yard is right next
to the baseball stadium
parking lot. On game days, a
lot of fans come and pee
through a hole in the fence,
right into my garden. Then I thought, “why not make
the most of it? So, now, on
game days, I stand behind the
fence by the hole with my
shears. Every time some guy sticks his
dingus through my fence, I
surprise him, grab hold of it
and say, “O.K., buddy! Give me
$50, or I cut off your thing!” Well, that seems only fair,”
said the cop, laughing. “OK.
Good luck! Oh, by the way,
what’s in the other bag?”
“Well, you know,” said the
little old lady, “not everybody pays.”
So i do cut off their d*cks and put it inside the bag
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the cop fainted.
Null

Post a comment