THE INSEPARABLE FRIENDS CHAPTER 16 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

THE INSEPARABLE FRIENDS CHAPTER 16

Null
Ama quitely ate quietly as she was alone in the house that morning, Ini had left for work without saying a word to her.
She thought about the argument they had
the last night. She had tried to ask why Ini had left the hospital so suddenly without saying any word, she asked calmly but didn't expect the answers she got.

"Don't ask me foolish questions? I'm an adult and I choose to do whatever I like at anytime I want. I just didn't just want to stay anymore" Ini snapped.

"You didn't want to stay with me anymore?"

"Yes, must I"

"Ini" she called calmly. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"Yes, you did everything wrong. What were you thinking when you kissed my boyfriend?"

"What? Kissed your boyfriend? Why would I do that? You should know I won't do that."

"Stop lying Amarachi, you were caught. Or you thought Bola wouldn't tell me what she saw?"

"Oh! Bola", Ama exclaimed. "And you believe that I'll do something like that?"

"Bola caught you guys in the act"

"You know Bola lies a lot, did she show you any proof of it"

"No, but what I saw when I came in was proof enough"

"What did you see?"

"Oh! Stop all this pretense, I saw the way he was close to you"

"Haba! Ini, I don't believe you don't trust me"

"Trust? Just stop this, this what you always say but now I'm wiser and very careful not to allow anything in the past reoccur. Goodnight" with that she walked into her room without looking back nor saying anything.

Amarachi's phone rang interrupting her thoughts, it was an incoming call from Dennis.

"Hi Amarachi"

"Hi"

"How are you this morning? Hope you slept well? Have you used your drugs?"

"Huh ho, how many questions do you want me to answer at the same time?" She said with a chuckle, "I'm fine, I slept well and I've used my drugs"

"Okay good. I've got good news dear, the chairman just read your report now and he's so excited about it, he really wants to meet you, but I've told him that you'll be here next week"

"Wow!" Her gloomy face was lit up with a smile.

"Yeah, just prepare to meet him next week, you are a star in the company now"
Frank just finished taking his breakfast when his phone rang, his friends has gone out to their place of work already. The caller was Bola,

"Hi Bola"

"Hello Honey, how was your night?"

"We need to see, when do we meet?" He ignored her remarks

"If you're chanced this morning. I'm not going anywhere"

"Can you come to my salon?"

"No, I won't. I was harassed by your workers the last time I came there"

"Okay, I'll come to your house now"

"Oh! Sweet heart, that'll be kind of you, I'm expecting you"

Frank took his bath quickly and dressed up, he decided to go late to work since Mondays weren't really high days for them at the salon. He got out of the house and in no time he boarded a bike and got to Bola's house.

"Oga na who I dey find" Emma the gateman asked in his Hausa tongue.

"I need to see Bola"

"Cheiiii! Na my Oga I dey call Bola? Na yo mate?"

"Please just go inside and tell her Frank is here to see her"

"Walahi Oga, I don miss road o, na big big men I dey come here with big big cars"

Frank ignored him and made a phone call to Bola, " Please come meet me outside your gate, your nuisance of a gateman won't allow me in"

Bola came out and after some seconds of insulting the gateman, she led a Frank into the house. Frank looked at her closely, she was wearing a mini gown that only covered her butt and revealed her thigh downwards, it was also left unbuttoned, revealing her breats and pants. She was obviously dressed to seduced him.

"Have your seat, I'm coming" she went to the bar and brought a bottle of champaign.

"Don't bother yourself Bola, I'm not here for all that. Just come over here, lets discuss"

Bola dropped the bottle and the class cup on the table disappointed.

She walked to where he was seated and sat on his laps, "what have you come here for honey?"

"Just sit somewhere else first" Frank said trying to move her away but she persisted, she was already unbuttoning his shirt and caressing him.

He felt blood flow faster through his viens as she did her work on him, before he knew, his mouth was in hers already and she was already helping him unzip his trousers.

"Come on, leave me alone", he struggled to stand up and dropped her on the floor, he wondered what he would blame for having sex with her the second time, he hadn't taken alcohol that morning.

"What's the matter with you?" Bola asked standing up distressed from where he pushed her to. "We will get married soon, so what's your problem?

"That's my problem, I can't marry you. We don't love each other"

"But I love you Frank"

"I don't love you"

"You do, you are only trying to deny it"

"I don't. Look Bola, why don't you tell your Dad that everything that happened between us was a mistake? Tell him that you are not ready to marry me"

"And who says I'm not ready to marry you?"

"But I'm not ready to get married to someone I don't love"

"Then you have to tell him yourself"

"Come on, I can't do that"

"Be a man Frank, go and tell him and also explain that you were drunk when you deposited your stuff inside me", she picked up her cell phone and proceeded into another room in the house.

"And don't forget to tell him how loud you made me moan that day" she laughed as she walked away.
++++++++++++++++++++

Ini returned home at the usual time, 6pm. She knocked and got no response, so she opened the door with her key.

She was welcomed into the house by a faint smell of burning food coming from the kitchen. Amarachi was fast asleep on the sofa, she dropped her bag on the floor and traced the smell to be sure it was from the kitchen. She came back angrily to where Amarachi laid and shook her violently,

"Come on, wake up dunce. You've almost set the house on fire"

"Ehn, Ehn" Ama replied rubbing her eyes still feeling sleepy. " You're welcome"

"Are you crazy? Won't you go put off the fire you set up in the kitchen?"

Then Amarachi remembered at once that she was preparing the evening's meal, she had put the stew on fire after she used her drugs which was scheduled for that hour. Then she came to the parlour to sit and wait for some minutes before she slept off. The drugs must have contained hypnotic substances which made her sleep off easily.

She rushed to the kitchen immediately, it was already full of smoke, she quickly put off the cooker and opened the windows. She came out of the kitchen coughing and sweating profusely and met Ini who was looking at her angrily.

"I'm sorry, I slept off. The drugs I used must have caused it"

"Be sorry for yourself, what if I didn't come in? You would have burnt down the whole house?"

"I'm so...rry" Amarachi said stiill coughing. "I didn't know I will sleep off like that."

"Mtchew" Ini hissed and proceeded to her room. "Just don't burn the house before I come home one day, this is not like the cheap house you live in your village, so be careful"

Her words hit Amarachi hard, she felt like an hammer was used on her head. At that moment she felt like packing out of the house and going to somewhere else immediately, but there was no where to move to. She stood in shock, wondering how Ini had turned suddenly cold to her.

TBC......
Null

Post a comment