The Church Accountant Part 2....Episode 5 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant Part 2....Episode 5

Null
When I got home I received a call
Me: Hello who am I speaking with please?
Caller: is that the Accountant for ZOCA Church?
Me: yes I am the one. Who am I speaking with please?
Caller: This is Jane your new account officer.
Me: That‘s nice. How are you Jane?
Jane: I am fine sir. Please are you in the office?
Me: I am not there presently but I will be in an hour time
Jane: I will call you by then. (ends call)
When I was through with what I was doing, I returned back to the office. Some minutes later Jane came to the office. After exchanging
pleasantries, I ushered her down to the chair.
Jane: I just resumed to the branch where all your accounts are domiciled and I was assigned to manage them sir. Surprisingly I don’t see you in our bank
Me: I usually do my transactions at your branch closer to us and I get all my reports and statements online
Jane: ok. Is there anything you want us to do for you?
Me: well, I dunno yet. But if there is anything I need, I will contact you
Jane: it is nice meeting you sir.
Me: same here.
She stood up about to leave. When we shook hands, she did that “thing” that people do (when they are interested in someone) then she left. As soon as she left, Ritababe entered
Ritababe: Accountant how una dey?
Me: I dey cooleeee
Ritababe: I am hungry.
Me: wetin you go chop?
Instead of answering me, she went to the door and locked it. Then she came to where I sat and took her hands to my trousers. She undid the fly and brought OPA-MOSE out. She was stroking it and I was trying very hard not to moan because the feeling was enormous.
Me: hmmm Ritababe, please can we go to your place???
She did not answer. She looked at me slyly and smiled. She was jerking it up and down and I was responding to her strokes. When I felt I was about to erupt, she stopped, returned my OPA-MOSE back and left my office. I was shocked because no lady had done such to me. I called her to find out why she did that but she was not picking the calls. I decided to calm down and concentrate on my job for the day. In the evening I closed for the day and home. I sneaked out of the church building and left for my place.
When I got home my neighbour introduced her younger sisters to me. They looked alike but the difference is that my neighbour is very tall masculine like and fair while one of her younger sister is short and dark, and the other one is fair; as in oyinbo pepper. We greeted each other and one of them was Ramat while the other is Halima. My neighbour was making jest of me that my wife left me alone…. I was not thinking towards her direction, I was thinking how I will fcuk either Ramat or Halima. I was in that reverie when a call came to my phone from Pst. Mattkelly
Pst. Mattkelly: Accountant when did you leave the office?
Me: I left about 10 minutes ago but Pasito…… walahi you dey enjoy o
Pst. Mattkelly: how am I enjoying?
Me: I saw you and your friends in the office flexing
Pst. Mattkelly: don’t mind them. They were my colleagues back in school and they came to town for a business meeting. Please I want to
ask, there is someone called Dcns. Emeka in this Church. Please do you know her?
Me: yes. I know her. She was a former member of the church. Hope no problem Pst.?
Pst. Mattkelly: No probs bro. just wanna know. Ok we`ll talk later
Me: ok Pst. (ends call)
I realized that Halima has been waiting to see me
Halima: Uncle, please do you have a blackberry charger?
I gave her the charger. But I discovered that she was not putting on bra. I was seeing the Weapons of Mass Defence glaringly in her tight fitted shirt. As soon as I gave her the charger, as usual light went off.
Halima: Why is NEPA doing this???
Me: (hissed) it is like someone in this area snatched the girlfriend of one of the managers there.
We both laughed. Then I offered her my Power Bank to charge her phone.
After a while she came into my apartment to return the powerbank. Then I was reading the story where Dioxidane was having fun with Sunmaiya.
Halima: thank you sir for allowing me to use your powerbank.
Me: please don’t use sir for me. My name is Collins.
Halima: ok o Collins. But what are you watching on your phone?
Me: I am on Agba-Oye’s forum reading a story.
Halima: from your looks, I guess you are a bad boy (rolls her eyes seductively)
But as we were talking, I observed that she was leaning at the back of the chair. Her Weapon of Mass Defence was hitting me at the back of the head. Then I switched to the story Adebimpe the Facebook girl Pt. 3 and I was reading where Bimpe was threatening Onihaxy that she will expose him as the one that raped her. Then she asked me a question
Halima: are you truly married?
Me: yes I am.
Halima: wow. You don’t look like someone who has married. When I saw you in the morning, my sister was the one telling me that you are married but I didn’t believe her.
As soon as she said so she turned heading towards the door. I saw her Weapon of Mass Destruction and I discovered that she wasn’t putting on panties. I stood up pretending to go into the room when I grabbed her from the back (especially her WMD) and squeezed it lightly. She moaned, waited and kept quiet. She switched off her phone and turned to face me. We started kissing each other and was smooching each other seriously. I folded her skirt upwards and saw a very neat Holiest……. The colour of her skin was the one at the holiest entrance. I wanted to start sucking her but I restrained myself. I put a finger in her Holiest and started finger – fun  her. She was responding by grinding and whining her waist to it. After a while, we stopped and she started sucking my OPA – MOSE and she was sucking it. She was a pro in sucking and as soon I felt I wanted to erupt, the door was opened and her sister entered the apartment. As soon as her sister screamed, I woke up; but my OPA – MOSE was rock hard and had stood in attention. She looked at me mischievously and whispered to my ears ì am coming back by 11pm tonight`
TBC
Null

Post a comment