AKPOS EPISODE 21 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

AKPOS EPISODE 21

Null
Akpos In church.
Pastor: Akpos are you ready to
give your life to Christ?

Akpos: Yes pastor.
Pastor: Ok, repeat after me. Dear heavenly
father i thank you.
Akpos: Dear heavenly father i thank you.
Pastor: Thank you for giving out your son
Jesus to die for my sin.
Akpos: Thank you for giving out your son
Jesus to die for my sin.
Pastor: Even as i come to you today accept
me and wash my sin away and make me
clean.
Akpos: Even as i come to you today accept
me and wash my sin away and make me
clean.
Pastor: For in Jesus name we pray.
Akpos: For in Jesus name we pray.
Pastor: Amen.
Akpos: Amen.
Pastor: Akpos you are now a new man.
Akpos: Akpos you are now a new man.
Pastor: No, you can stop now i have finish.
Akpos: No, you can stop now i have finish.
Pastor: I said stop repeating after me.
Akpos: I said stop repeating after me.
Pastor: Holy Jesus!
Akpos: Holy Jesus!
Pastor: Akpos stop this before i lay a curse
on you.
Akpos: Akpos stop this before i lay a curse
on you.
Pastor: Do you know you are in
front of the people.
Akpos: Do you know you are in
front of the people.
Pastor: It seems you are not born again yet.
Akpos: It seems you are not born again yet.
Pastor: (Whispers) Akpos please stop.
Akpos: Akpos please stop.
Pastor: Akpos it seems you are possess.
Akpos: Akpos it seems you are possess.
Pastor (Tired): Church please help me beg
Akpos to stop.
Akpos: Church please help me beg Akpos to
stop.
Church Members: Please Akpos stop.
Akpos: (Silent).
Pastor: Akpos go and sit down. (facing the
congregation) Church Offering time.
Akpos: Akpos go and sit down. Church
Offering time.
Pastor: (changes his mood)
Akpos if you think you can come here and
stop offering, that means you lie.
Akpos: Akpos if you think you can come
here and stop offering, that means you lie.
The pastor fainted.
Null

Post a comment