AKPOS EPISODE 20 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

AKPOS EPISODE 20

Null
Akpors and Ejiro lived next door to each other and really did not like themselves.
Akpors owned a hen and each morning he would look in his garden and pick up one of
his hen’s eggs for breakfast. One day he looked into his
garden and saw that the hen had laid an egg in Ejiro’s garden. He was about to go next door when he saw Ejiro pick up the egg.
Akpors ran up to Ejiro and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen.
Ejiro disagreed because the egg was laid on his property.
They argued for a while until finally Akpors said, “In my family we normally solve
disputes by the following actions: I kick you in the testicles and time how long it takes for
you to get back up. Then you kick me in the testicles and time how long it takes for me to
get up. Whoever gets up quicker wins the egg.”
Ejiro agreed to this and so Akpors put on the heaviest pair of boots he could find. He
took a few steps back, then ran towards Ejiro and kicked him as hard as he could in the testicles. Ejiro fell to the floor clutching his groin, howling in agony for 30 minutes.
Eventually Ejiro stood up and said, “Now it’s my turn to kick you.”
Akpors smiled and replied: “hahaha, Oboy, I should allow you kick my testicles because of egg? I don’t want, you can keep the damn egg!!”
Null

Post a comment