ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 5)… Episode 28 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 5)… Episode 28

Null

“Which kind temptation be this na?” “Which devilish rain be this one sef?” ” How will I chase her out of the room she got for me?“Won’t it appear like wickedness?” “What if the rain refused to stop on time?“Will I sleep in same room with bimpe?“Do I even trust me self of resistance?”



“I hope I won’t fall on her laps again?“Omo see skimpy gown!!!”“See fresh fish prepared on a table before me in the presence of rain”.

“OMG!!!, see those laps”I was so lost in thoughts…………..

ME: Adebimpe!!!, and the rain didn’t show any previous sign of falling sha.

BIMPE: abi oooooo, can you imagine?, the weather was so fine until suddenly.

ME: hmmm, I just pray it stop falling on time

BIMPE: I hope so too. I have things to do at home tonight.

ME: things like?

BIMPE: cooking, laundry and some other stuffs sha.

ME: bimpe, just thinking, why can’t you and henry employ a maid to assist you in doing the house chores?

BIMPE: we used to have one maid before, but she misbehaved and she was relieved of the job, not quite long, betty came to join us and there was no need for another maid again.

ME: so in a nutshell, you guys are using my wife as a maid right?

BIMPE: your wife kee?, you no well. Someone who would be getting married any moment from now and you are here saying “my wife”

ME: ***curious and moved closer*** bimpe!!!!, what did I just heard you say?, tell me its a joke.

BIMPE: **smiled** oko iyawo, calm down, I’m just kidding

ME: ***took a deep breathe **** better

BIMPE: but jokes apart, betty had been away to abuja for over 5 weeks now, the guy I told you about also stays in Abuja, and you think she ought not to have returned if she missed you?

ME: Adebimpe, I didn’t get you

To be Continue

Null

Post a comment