Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5. ....Episode 21 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5. ....Episode 21

Null
I went to the second building inside the
compound to meet the landlord of the
house, I knocked on his door and the

door was opened. I greeted him and he
replied me.
ME: good morning sir.
LANDLORD: good morning, how may I
help you?
ME: I’m here to see a friend who bears
segun, I checked his room and it was
locked. So I said I should ask from you
sir.
LANDLORD: who are you and where are
you from?
ME: from ijoka road here in akure, I’m
seyi.
LANDLORD: he is not around and I don’t
know his whereabouts.
ME: haaaa!!!
LANDLORD: he had been away since last
week thursday and I don’t know where he
is at the moment.
ME: sir!!!!, please did you know whether
he got involved in any crime or probably
got arrested?.
LaNDLORD: ***straight face*** how do
you expect me to know?
ME: *** frightened **** I’m sorry sir,
thank you sir.
LANDLORD: you are welcome
ME: I will check back later sir. Thank you
very much sir.
LaNDLORD: you are welcome once again.
I left there and I was seriously confused
and looked so crazy. I walked out of the
gate and different thought began to flood
my mind.
“What could have happen to segun?”
“What is actually going on?
“He left home for like 7days and no one
knew his whereabouts?”
“Or has he been kidnapped?”
” Or he had been killed?”
” Or kidnapped?”
” Or probably in the police cell?”
“Even if he is truly in the police station,
which of the stations should I go to?”
” How can I get intouch with the lawyer
with a dead phone?”
I continued walking along the street with
soliloquies and thinking out loud, I got to
a junction was seriously hungry, I looked
at the other side of the road and saw a
roadside cafeteria and I crossed to the
other side of the road. I bought a plate
of rice and two meats at the cost of
N300naira. I begged the food vendor to
let me charge my phone and she pointed
at a socket situated at one side of the
wall. I took my food and sat closer to the
socket and I was charging my phone and
eating my food at the same time.
When the phone network was restored. I
called the lawyer’s phone and he didn’t
pick up until the 4th call.
ME: hello sir
LAWYER: young man, you have been
delaying me since morning what is your
problem?. I was at the station this
morning and was trying your number but
you aren’t reachable.
ME: I’m sorry sir, I had a flat battery.
LAWYER: ok, I even tried begging the
police to accept the 50k with me but
they insisted that it must be 100k. If you
aren’t interested in settling this issue out
of court again. Just tell me please and
let me back off.
ME: I’m sorry sir. I don’t want my friend
to go to court sir.
LAWYER: ok, this is past 12pm and I still
haven’t gotten any alert. Maybe you
should find another lawyer please.
ME: I’m sorry, I couldn’t raise enough
money on my own. So I called my brother
in akure to arrange the money for. Please
sir, I just wanted to ask which station you
are going so that he can meet you there.
LAWYER: that is cool. But I am now at
home and I can’t go back there without
the complete money. I don’t want to look
unserious.
ME: so what do we do now sir?
LAWYER: give me his number, I will call
him and tell him where to meet me so
that we can go to the station together.
ME: ok sir, I will get back to you .
LAWYER: ok, but you just have to be fast
about it
ME: ok sir
LaWYER: ***hanged up***
After the call, I began to think of what to
do next, “how do I play this game?”
“I don’t even know the status of my
friend”
“Should I risk it and send the money?”
“But this thing looked like a scam”
“But how do I verify if it was when no
one could say precisely whether he was
truly arrested or not?”.
While I was still thinking, I raised my
head up and looked out to the road and I
saw an okada man carrying a young man
at his back seat who looked like segun
from afar. I stopped eating, payed for the
food and ran after the bike to see the
person clearly.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment