What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend: (Right Or Wrong)? | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend: (Right Or Wrong)?

Null
With enough proof @ his disposal to show that his girlfriend
was cheating on him, a guy carted away all the items he
used to furnish his girlfriend's apartment.
From the flat
screen, to the settee, Gotv dish, air-conditioner and even the
light bulb. Her rent was to expire that month and invariably,
it meant she was forfeiting her continuous stay in that
building. This was a true life story and when I first heard it
among a gathering of friends (both male and female), I
laughed so hard, tears rolled out of my eyes. Now every
female in the gathering that heard the story as usual termed
the guy 'immature' but I beg to disagree.

If I were in the guy's shoes, knowing fully well my
personality, there's a 99.5% chance that i'll do the same
thing. I might probably even scrape the paint of the wall sef.

Lol
You see ladies want to act all tough, independent, free-
spirited and feminist, but they don't want to be treated in
that manner. I am totally against all forms of abuse against
women, especially a cheating woman, but i'm also against
ladies trying to eat their cake and having it all @ the same
time.

What the guy in this story did is far from immature in my
own view, in every sense of his actions, it was the right thing
to do.

The girl can keep cheating alright, but she should be
adequately compensated for her misdeeds and put in the
same position she was in abinito before the grass under her
feet started getting green.
Null

Post a comment