Vacation in Obudu... Episode 48 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 48

Null
The she stopped moaning as she
continued kissing me while I worked
my
fingers in and around her pvssy. Seconds
later she started laughing into my mouth,
Prompting me to open my eyes. I saw her
staring at my face and I was compelled
to ask “what’s making you laugh this
time around?”
“you need to see your face, like you are
eating bitter kola and you’re caught
between enjoying it or enduing it” she
said after which she licked my chin up to
my nose tip quickly.
“you seem to have forgotten you just bit
my tongue?” I asked her raising my head
up to kiss her. Smiling into my mouth as
she kissed me back, I added “only
possessed people open their eyes when
kissing”
This made her chuckle all the more as
she talked into my mouth “I was just
curios, didn’t intend bitting you that
hard, so I just had to see your facial
expression. I hope you are okay?” She
asked pulling her mouth away from me.
All the while my fingers remained in her
pvssy.
“I’m sure I’ll live,” I replied her smiling,
bringing out one of my hand from her
pvssy as i grabbed and pulled the back
of her head down for another kissing
session. Then again she broke the kiss
just as I noticed two different long
strands of saliva linking our lips. One of
the strand broke halfway making her
giggle as she came back down for
another quick kiss before taking a sitting
position on my thighs. It was at this
point I pulled my other from her pvssy.
Then holding my nipplës, she tweaked
them before bending down to take them
in her mouth, licked them before sucking
on them in a slow and manner
interchangeably as her hand found its
way into my boxers grabbing fury. On my
on part, the nipplë tease was something
else to me as it seems her mouth via her
tongue was conducting electric charges
into my body. I kept Moving my upper
body in a way that showed how much
what she was doing was getting to me.
At this point there was nothing I could do
but to run my hands around the sides of
her body and her back. Seconds later,
she sat back up rubbing her hand across
my bare chest before asking “you liked
that, didn’t you?” Moving my hands
upward, I cupped her boöbs, squeezed,
föndled and tweaked her nipplës before
answering saying “not as much as I
enjoy having yours in my mouth” after
which I sat up and took one the the girls
in my mouth and began to suckle.
Having paid both girls adequate
attention and with one of the nipplës in
my mouth, I lifted her, turned and placed
her on the bed without breaking the
mouth-nipplë contact. When she was now
seated on the bed, I moved my hands
down to the hem of her leggings and
began to pull it off her. I deliberately left
her panties on and she let me do what I
wanted but helped me in getting rid of
the leggings. Then taking position
between her legs, I spread her legs while
I also resumed kissing her again. The
kiss on her lips was brief as I moved over
to her chin, her cheeks then down to her
neck. Then going back up to her ear, I
licked, nibbled as well as planted kisses
here and there before I finally began to
go back down through her neck.
Getting back to the twin girls, i wasted
no time on them as i just licked the
areolas, circling her nipplës and ignoring
them on purpose. Unpredictability was
my watch word and how effective it was
as she actually arched her chest up
hoping I would take the nipplës in my
mouth. With my eyes transfixed on her to
see how frustrated she looked, I planted
a kiss on her tummy just right over her
belle button. I kissed around, down to her
sides before finally returning to kiss the
navel itself. Then I began to kiss my way
down until I got to the top of her
panties. Spreading her legs further apart
for me, I kissed her mound through her
panties top down to the wet spot, her
pvssy opening.
How impatient she was because she
immediately lifted her as§ of the bed
saying “take it off”. But she was in no
place to give me orders, so I refused to
oblige. Pushing her as§ back into the
bed, I instead did what I had in mind. I
simply pulled the panties aside and
stared briefly at her swollen and
glistening pvssy lips with the red panties
on one, making it appear bigger than the
other lip.
Then wrapping my hands around her
thighs, I spread her slit open and
bringing my nose closer, I inhaled deeply
same way a goat would as I took in her
scent. Holding the air for a few seconds,
I then exhaled my hot breath, making
sure it was felt all over her pvssy. Doing
this must have sent electric waves across
her body as could be seen in the way she
clenched the sheets tightly. On my part, I
immediately followed that up with one
long lick from down to top, applying
pressure when my tongue got to her
clitöris. As i did this, i noticed her inhale
deeply before she exhaled and then
relaxed. But still, her slow breathing was
irregular.
My intention was just to end it like that,
but when my lips brushed her pvssy lips,
she quickly held the back of my head and
pulled me in. I had no choice but to
proceed with the mouth action. I licked
her lips interchangeably. Then sticking
my tongue inside her vagee, I lapped at
her sticky pvssy juice which just kept
flowing out in great supply. Mixed with
my saliva, I could feel her juice smearing
my entire face. Perhaps it now dawn on
her I wasn’t gonna do want she expected
hence. She pulled my head a little
upward in a bid to position my mouth on
her clitöris, where the main attention was
needed.
But instead, I just spread her pvssy lip to
have a clear shot at her clitoral hood. I
licked around the sides in an up and
down manner, as she kept grinding her
clit into my mouth. But when I finally
took her clitöris in mouth, she heaved a
sigh of relief “yeaaaaa” as she began to
stroke my hair gently while her other
hand immediately fell on her boöbs. With
crazy ideas running in my head, I sucked
hard pulling the cl!t out of its hood.
Flicking it gently with my tongue, i
noticed as her breathing and moaning
became Fay-like in nature i.e very loud.
Though the rain wasn’t as heavy as when
it just started, the noise of raindrops on
the roof was just enough to suppress her
voice. At this stage, I decided to add a
finger or two to the game. Licking my
middle finger, I inserted it gently onto
her pvssy until I found that spongy tissue
and massaged it briefly. Then adding the
ring finger to the fray, I pulled my mouth
off her clitöris. I finger fvcked her
furiously with the fingers of my right
hand inside her pvssy, while I rubbed her
clitöris with my free left thumb
“ahhh ahhh ahhh Mmm,. ahhh ahhh…”
she kept screaming and pausing to moan
as she thrashed about in the bed like the
possessed girl she was. It wasn’t up to
two minutes of doing this that she
screamed out loudly “yessssssss” just as
her body simultaneously stiffened, with
her thighs shutting and locking my
fingers in her pvssy as she climäxed.
I just quietly pulled my hand out of her
pvssy and reached for the spot where I
placed my shuttle bag’s content a picked
the strip of condoms. Cutting one sachet
from the strip, I returned to kneel on the
bed. Just as I pulled my boxers, I looked
to see her eyes still shut as she came
down from her heavenly high. I tore open
the condom removing the rubber and
placing it at the tip of my D**k. Rolling it
through my length, I could feel how rigid
fury was.
Moving forward, i just held her legs and
asked her to turn around. Drowsily she
turned on her belle and then began to
kneel slowly while her head was still
placed on the bed. When,she was finally
in position, i knelt behind her and spread
her legs apart to a position i would be
comfortable penetrating. Mehn, tell you
what, the sight was just breath taking.
Added to the thrill was the red panties
she still had on.
Pulling the panties aside, i ran my D**k
up and down her slit before i began to
press slightly into her before pausing. I
then changed my position by kneeling on
just knee as i held her waist closer for
my intruding D**k. “are you ok” i paused
and asked her when i was finally ready to
start slamming the living lights out of
her pvssy.
Drowsily she replied “I’m ok” as she
adjusted herself too, propping her as§
and ready for my pumping. “you can….”
Not allowing her complete the statement,
i just slammed in completely with her
shouting “ahhhhhh” while clenching the
pillow her face was buried into firmly.
TBC.
Null

Post a comment