Vacation in Obudu... Episode 29 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 29

Null
I wasn’t happy ending this great (first
time car sex) experience by cümming
too soon. Now the fact that her head was
leaning on the horn made me try to hold
back my release in shock, as I reached
for her head quickly lifting it off the
steering wheel because I was scared she
would wake the parents. It was too late
as I had exploded deep and far into her.
Holding her upright, despite the heavy
rain, i listened carefully if I could hear
the sound of movements inside the
compound due to the sound of the horn
she just honked with her head. All of this
time, she just laid heavily on me moving
her head from side to side as she
recovered from her heavenly high while I
breathed hot air unto her neck.
Despite the rain, my ears were as alert as
those of rabbits, to see if I could pick up
the sounds of footsteps. Same way my
eyes were as sensitive as termites, as I
watched out for torch light reflections
coming towards the gate. After about 5
minutes, I was satisfied no one was
coming because there was no noise on
the gate or reflection from a torch light
as power supply had been cut.
Then i realized my D**k was still partially
hard inside he. Since I had involuntarily
tried to cut short my own orgäsm when
she honked with her head (thereby
denying myself the full pleasure that
comes with releasing into a raw pvssy) I
was willing to go again was really getting
to enjoy the whole car fvcking thing
We stayed there for another minute until
she began to consciously grind slowly
against my D**k as we both kept
breathing hard, while still joined at our
sex organs.
“Fury, you are still hard” she said slowly
like someone feeling light headed in a
manner that suggested she was stating a
fact rather than questioning me.
“Fay, I wanna make love to you now” I
whispered into her ears as I moved my
hips in a way that suggested I wanted
her to get off fury. But she tried to resist
my actions before I told her “not here,
the back seat”
“ok” she said, untangling her pvssy from
my D**k as she got up from my thighs. I
felt a warm both thick mixture of both
our juices (a little of mine) running out
of her down my thighs.
Crawling over me, she made to get in
back seat of the car. By the time her
right leg was at the same level with my
chest, i grabbed her by the waist and
pulled her skirt off of her hips. The next
thing I need which surprised her all the
more was that, still holding her by the
waist with both hand (with the other part
of her body in the back section already),
I grabbed her panties with my teeth and
began to pull it off her as I pushed her
body into the backseat completely. Boy, I
was impressed with myself
Quickly adjusting my shorts back up, I
crawled through the same space between
the driver and passenger seat and joined
her behind as she had already laid down
on the seat awaiting my arrival.
Obviously she had managed the strength
she used in moving into the backseat
because she wasn’t moving when I joined
her there. The first thing I did was to
hold her legs apart and bury my face in
her pvssy, lapping hungrily from the left
over of our mixed juices. As I did this,
she began began to move her hips in
sync with my tongue.
As I cleaned her pvssy up, my hands
made their way to her tummy as I began
caressiñg it over. When I felt I had
enough of her pvssy, I rose up and gave
her a deep kiss, making sure she tasted
her pvssy on my lips. Her tongue battled
mine gently and firmly as I tried to suck
it out of her. What a sensual and intense
kiss that was.
Passing my hands under the shirt, I
cupped her boöbs and began to föndle
them gently interchangeably as we kept
kissing. I rolled her nips between my
thumb and index finger, making her
gasped and breath harder into my mouth
as she moaned “Mmm Mmm Mmm”
kissing me with increased force.
Perhaps in not wanting to let me do all
the work, her hands went down and
began searching until shr found my D**k
and began to massage it through my
shorts. Perhaps not feeling me enough,
her hands went through the waistline of
the shorts into my boxers as she pulled
out fury and began to stroke it.
Then letting go of her boöbs temporarily
and breaking the kiss, I asked her to sit
up. Grabbing it by the waist, I removed
her shirt over her head. After which she
grabbed mine also and yanked it off my
head, before descending back into the
seat. I then descended back on her, only
this time I took her nipplë in my mouth
as my hand made its way down her
crotch to her pvssy only to discover that
the same pvssy I had licked dry a few
minutes ago was now drenched and
dripping juice on her thighs.
Rubbing through her slit, I gently pushed
through her pvssy lips and began to
finger fvck her slowly with two fingers,
while I sucked on her nips
interchangeably. She pushed back
against my prodding fingers like she was
urging me to increase the pace, but since
I wasn’t fvcking her but making love to
her, i took my time.
While the rain wouldn’t stop (to our
advantage), the interior of the car was
filled with our moaning and the smell of
our sex. Then a bright light shun inside
the car…..
To be continued
Null

Post a comment