The Tale of a Private lesson Teacher...Episode 27 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Tale of a Private lesson Teacher...Episode 27

Null
ME: I’m sorry dear for everything.
SIkIRAT: ***yelled at me*** leave me

alone you this useless boy, sorry for
what?, I never knew you are this useless
and heartless*******crying***
ME: baby, why saying all this now?,
please for God’s sake.
SIKIRAT: each time I ask you about your
closeness with aunty janet, you would
keep telling me that “nothing nothing
nothing”.
Then why was she saying “what am I
doing in her boyfriend’s room?”. Just
leave me alone please and forget about
me.
Sikirat walked out of my room in a sad
mood. I sat down on my bed feeling
depressed and don’t know what to do
next. I picked my phone to call janet.
ME: hello janet, pls I’m sorry, its not
what you think pls.
JANET: if you don’t want thunder to
strike your entire generation,
don’t ever call this number again
***hanged up***
Chaii, e don happen!!!!
Wetin I go come do oooooo?,
I sent a 6 pages texts to janet, trying
explain myself but I didn’t get any
response. I tried calling sikirat and she
wasn’t picking calls either. I thought of
going to the white house but I ask myself
“onihaxy, who will I face and beg between
the two girls?, what if gideon finds out
and report to madam?, what if my
visitation causes a scene where the two
girls would start fighting dirty?”. I gave
up on my thoughts and stayed indoor for
the rest of the day while strategizing on
what to do next.
The truth is, I love sikirat for her
kindness , sexiness and friendliness, at
the same time, I love janet for some
certain purposes too. I wasn’t ready to
loose any of the two. After long moments
of thinking, an idea suddenly came to my
mind…….
Throughout the week, I couldn’t step into
white house, janet wasn’t replying my
whatsapp messages and picking my
calls,sikirat’s number was unavailable. I
was also expecting madam to call me
but I got no call from her, I even called
madam to greet her,hoping she will raise
up the issue but she didn’t. I was
confused and don’t know what to do.
next. Then I thought of it, sunday would
be the next market day, sikirat might
branch at my place.
On sunday, I didn’t go to church, I waited
at home hoping sikirat would come but
she didn’t. At 11am, I decided to go to
the market. I went to the shop where she
do buy groundnut oil. The seller said she
just left about 3minutes ago, then I
remembered she must always buy fruits
to white house. I knew all this because I
have followed her to the market from my
house on 6 occasions. I rushed to the
fruit shop and I was told she hadn’t been
seen. I hanged around for about
8minutes and behold, my sikirat arrived.
ME: hi.
SiKIRAT:*** frowned and ignored me**
ME: baby, you know you can’t do this to
me,please talk to me.
SIKIRAT: ***striaght face, ***, what do
you want from me?
ME: your love .
SIKIRAT: that one is past tense, you don’t
deserve it.
ME: “chaii, see house maid wey dey form
for me ooo”. Please.
SIKIRAT: ***she walked to the back of the
fruit shop, it was an isolated place***just
leave me alone, or else, I will scream that
you are a kidnapper.
ME: ****stood still****, no problem, I just
wanted you to know that I have loved you
and I will forever love you, if only you
give me space to explain, then you will
realize I did everything to keep you and
live the rest of my life with you. ***i
faked a cry, tears dropped from my
eyes**** and I left.
As I was going along the street, walking
back to my house, someone touched me
from the back, I turned around and it
was sikirat, she hugged me with her eyes
soaked. “I love you onihaxy”. I looked at
her with pity, I knew I lied and sugar-
coated my mouth, I knew all my poems
was fake.
SIKIrAT: let’s hangout some where and
talk.
Me: ok, let’s go to my house.
SIkIRAT: no I can’t, aunty janet may trace
us there again,I looked at the other side
of the street, a barber’s shop was inside
a corner and a bench was in-front of it.
ME: let’s go that shop. **she followed
me as we crossed to the other side of the
road***We got to the shop, I greeted the
shop owner and we sat on the chair
outside the shop.
SIKIRAT: so tell me, did you miss me?
ME: sure I do. That is why I traced you to
the market.
SIKIRAT: ok, be sincere, are you truly
dating aunty janet?.
ME: eeeeehhhhmmm.
SIKIRAT: what is ehmm?, it means you
are dating her abi?.
ME: not really, we were just close friends
and she thought we were dating because
of our closeness. I never asked her out or
“toast”her.
SIKIRAT: the same way you didn’t toast
me too abi?, it means you and I aren’t
dating too niyen.
ME: no sikirat, you are special, you see, u
area special part of me that I can’t live
without…………………”Fake poems
continued”.
SIKIRAT: ok ooo. I just don’t know why, I
loved you so much. Infact, I told every of
my friends in ilorin about you and how
you have impacted on my learning, they
envied my english speaking and
intonation . They discouraged me that
you are a graduate and you won’t
marryme but I said its a lie and that I
will surprise them when we get married.
ME: ***yinmu inside of me** don’t mind
them jaree, they don’t know the definition
of true love. So what happened between
you and janet after leaving my place?.
SiKIRAT: nothing much, we got home and
resumed the fight. We insulted each
other, she threatened to tell madam
about it.
ME: yeee! Did she eventually do it?
SIkIRaT: I told her to go ahead and tell,
and I will also tell madam how you have
been entering her room and bleeping her
when mummy goes to work. I said she
should also tell mummy how we met at
your place and she should explain what
brought her to the place before she met
me there.
ME: hmmmmmmm. Smart girl. I trust
your intelligence.
SIKIRAt: na you sabi, but anytime
something like that happened again or I
caught you keeping another girl, I swear
to God, I will go Unclad and curse you.
ME: ****yeeeee, mogbe!!!, I don hang
oo”***.Trust me, it won’t happen again I
promise. So it means she didn’t tell her
mum about it?.
SIKIrAT: No, she didn’t. But we have been
living like cat and dog since then.
ME: ok dear, what happened to your
phone?
SiKIRAT: she smashed it when we got
home that day.
ME: I’m so sorry about that.SIKIRaT: its
no problem, just get me another phone.
Let me be going before police-janet will
traced me here again.
ME: ok, let me see you off.
SIKIrAT: no, let me go alone,after
5minutes when I’m gone, then you can
come out. Please
ME: ok, bye, see you in white house
tomorrow.
Sikirat left and I went home to prepare
for monday’s encounter at the white
house.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment