Tales of A Private Lesson Teacher Episode 18 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Tales of A Private Lesson Teacher Episode 18

Null
She hanged up. I was wearing only
boxers and singlet, I took the whole
polythene bag containing the items and
went straight to madam’s room.
I got to madam’s door entrance and
knocked. “Come in” she replied. I entered
the room and stood still while holding
the polyethene bag containing the soaps.



Madam sat on her bed and
tied a white towel around her bosom
running to her thigh and another white
towel on her head. The upper part of her
bosom was revealing on the towel. She
told me to sit down on the small
upholstered chair opposite her bed and
we started a conversation.

MADAM: **holding an android phone and
scrolling through it**
your meal was so delicious. Kudos
ME: thanks ma. I’m only trying ma
*smiled*
MADAM: pls bear with us for now. You
know janet isn’t around and sikirat will
return on tuesday. So u will be assiting
in cooking for now.
ME: no problem ma
Madam: janet is writing jamb tomorrow,
how well is she prepared?.
ME: very well ma **i kept glancing at her
fair complexion, spotless thigh and her
protruding bosoms, my D**k was gaining
velocity gradually***.
MADAM: Are you sure?. Because if she
scores less than 200, I will terminate ur
job here with immediate effect.
ME:**scared, and my D**k went down
instantly**. I’m very sure of my services
ma.

She took the nylon from me, removed a
soap from it. She picked her laptop from
her dressing table and gave it to me.
MADAM: Onihaxy, pls help me to arrange
all the musics and videos on a separate
single file.
ME: ok ma.
She opened the door to her bathroom
while i was sorting out the system. The
sound of the water splash kept giving me
hard-on. I began to imagine myself with
her in the shower, how it will feel
like entering her from the back while in
the bathroom. Alot of nasty thoughts
were running through my mind that i
couldn’t focus on what i was doing on
the system. She came out after
5minutes and sat on the bed.

Madam looked sexier after bath. The
water drops on her skin was
adding to my Attention. She was applying
something on her face
while i was on the system. The more i
glance at her, the more my hard-on was
getting intense, the heat coming out
beneath the system wasn’t helping
matters.

I began to wonder how i will make the
move, should i touch her?, or peck her?,
or change my sitting position to the
bed?, then I thought of her church
attendance, i thought of her vigils, i
thought of her moral strictness, then i
was loosing hope. Each time I raised my
eyes to look at her, i would noticed her
staring at me also. I became confused
and hopeless but still erected on my
boxers. She asked if i was through and i
said “YES”. The problem
now was, how do i drop the system and
stand up with an Errection?. I felt so clueless, i became
uncomfortable on the seat to the extent
that she noticed it and was questioning
my mood. I pressed my D**k in-between
my thighs as I returned her laptop.

“chai, to stand up and walk out now na
wahala”. I managed to stand up and
cover my D**k with my two palms. “what
is there that you are covering” madam
asked. I was amazed that she had
noticed me all this while.

To be continued
Null

Post a comment